PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.30.2012

Are you too good for your home, ball?!

Happy Monday!! Here's a fun fact about me in case you didn't know this.

*****

I have been playing golf for almost 15 years and was the 
captain of my high school golf team. I've also taught golf! Here's a throwback! 


Let's not even discuss why my parents framed this and hung it in our house. I think I was in 10th grade in that pic!

I went golfing yesterday with Kurt and my friend Cristina. About 5 years ago, Kurt and I headed to Sports Authority and I forced him to buy some golf clubs. If he was going to date me, he had to get himself into some tight plaid pants, golf shoes, and learn the golf lingo. Just kidding...he was actually anxious to learn!


The best thing about golf is that you can learn how to play at 90 years old and play until your 90 years old. It's one of those sports that you can do forever. And yeah sure there is some question of whether or not golf is a sport. Well it is!! I mean have you seen the bodies on some of them?! Adam Scott. Case in point!

Regardless, our golf outing was fab. 
There was golf. There was some rain. And there was inappropriate dancing





Have you ever golfed before?! Come to Boston! Free lessons for all! (or just an excuse to come visit me!!)

How was your weekend?!


Photobucket

17 comments:

Hilary said...

Wow, pretty cool! I'm loving your golf outfit too!

Michaela said...

You are awesome for golfing. Fun fact about me: My first time golfing, when I was about 7, I swung the club so hard I let go of it and it flew like 100 feet over the nearest fence. That was the first and last time I was allowed to golf haha :) Whoops! Clearly I could use some of your lessons :)

ashleigh said...

um you are too sexy to be wearing those outfits out on the golf course, i mean uhhh you are gonna give some 80 year olds heart attacksss

Carolyn said...

Love it! :) I love golfing too...but I'm definitely not good at it! HAHA

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Dated a golfer once. And I use the term "golfer" loosely. But he bought me a set of golf clubs. They are now listed on eBay for $189.99. Oh, and did I mention they are bright pink golf clubs? ...yeah.

choose to be happy blog said...

ahhh i love it! my mom and dad are big golfers. i can semi hit it okay and love going to the golfing range with stone!

Celia Houck said...

I went golfing once with an ex of mine. I couldn't even hit the ball! =(

I want to start golfing, it is great for networking. Any tips? Want to GIVE me your golf clubs? I hear they are expensive!

P!nky said...

I love golf, just not that good at it. I'm trying to learn though...Gonna get my freeeee lesson in sept maybe ;)

Stephanie said...

You are the cutest little golfer I ever did see!! I'm TERRIBLE at golf...like REALLY REALLY bad. When I come to Bawstin, you'll have to show me your skills.

Robin said...

I'm about to live on a golf course so I need to learn! Putt Putt is about as intense as my golfing talent gets. No bueno. However I do love my men in golf clothes!

Katie said...

I'll take up those free lessons with a visit!! :) You so cuteeeeeee! Kurt toooooo!

Amie said...

Yes please!

Raquel said...

That's so cool! I SUCK at golf. I almost took out my boyfriend's eye trying to golf hahah

Bel said...

You look so cute. haha. Golf is soooo much harder than it looks. I hit the grass most of the time.

Unknown said...

Sort of random - not gonna lie! aha.

Ashley said...

E! I don't think I knew this about you but i LOVE it...you make the cutest golfer. AND so talented. If I were you parents, I'd frame that too! and that pic of you and Kurt may be one of my favs....second only to your vacation jumping bed pic. ya'll are too cute!

Sabrina Says Blog said...

You are the most ADORABLE golfer EVER. Seriously.... I LOVE IT!!

Will you teach me!! I've been wanting to learn so SO long!

Sorry I have been out of the blog loop for SO long. I have seriously been stupid busy!! I miss you and I cannot wait to see you in OCTOBER!!! WOOOP


LOVE YA FACE OFF!