PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.16.2012

Beach Bunny

Hi Happy Monday!!

Okay so I went bowling Saturday night and my left ass cheek is so sore. And my right arm. Isn't that so random?

Anyway, yesterday was spent on the boat and at the beach. Getting sun, drinking Skinny Girl out of a Dunkin Donuts cup, pretending I'm in Sports Illustrated (though not nearly as hot...or even close...or at all...), and trying to stick my finger up Kurts bum every hour; a daily occurrence.












Other than that, the weekend was pretty low-key which is fabulous! Besides the argument Kurt and I got into Friday night that caused me to storm out of the house at 11pm and drive aimlessly around while listening to Eminem for 1 hour waiting for Kurt to call me to come back home. 

Ohhhh the lovely stubbornness gene I attained from my mother. But this is another story for another day :-)

Have an amazing day!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Rissy said...

E!!! you are so stinkin' cute. Love you and Kurt's beach fun. Your hair is getting so long... keep it keep it!

Carolyn said...

OMG! Those beach photos crack me up. Look at that bootie girl! Must be all the bowling. HAHA

Melissa said...

Second hair comment - tell me your secrets. I want mine to grow, what are you using/doing/TELL ME YOUR SECRETS! haha

Katie said...

hahaha that sounds exactly like something i would do (drive around in car obviously) we are stubborn women! this looks sooo fun missy!

Virginia said...

You are too freaking cute!! I am stubborn too! Too much sometimes!! I love your hair! I can't wait until mine desides to grow another few inches. Hopefullly overnight. Ha!

Sammantha said...

Lookin good girl :P Haha

Same way with that whole stubborness thing... OOPS!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Alisa Marie said...

Looks like you had a great weekend minus the argument part :)

Ashley said...

look at you lookin great in a bikini :)) happy monday girlfriend!!!

K said...

Big A does the butt thing to me. I'm not a fan. Haha. He says he's just showing me how much he loves me. I tell him to figure out a different way. Tell Kurt I feel for him! Haha.

Raquel said...

You are SO cute!! I love your bathing suit!

What a fun weekend :)

Shalyn said...

AHHHH I LOVE YOU GUYS! These pictures just made me so so so so so so happy!!!! :) :) :) Y'all are precious! I can't wait to hug both of y'alls necks!!! SO SOON I can't even stand it! I wanna know about this fight! BAHAHA. I attained that gene as well. Twinsies.

Mish Lovin' Life said...

I'd buy Sports Illustrated if you were in it. And you totally could be with those moves..is that creepy?

Good. It should be.

Ashley said...

Hottie with a body alert!! You could totally be a SI model! ;)

Ashley said...

you are SAAA-MOKIN!! i almost bought that bikini!! love the pic of you in the water. Sorry you and your man got in a fight. hope you're all better now (as i'm sure you are)....and i hope your bum-cheek and arm feel better too! MUAH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a ton of fun! Love the poses haha. I think you could totally rock the cover of Sports Illustrated!

Michaela said...

OH my gosh...you're so cute. Stop!!! I love your swim suit. Glad you had a great time! I wanna come next time :)