Anyway, I am feeling a ton better today thank God. I hate bad moods; don't you? Here are a few things making me happy as of late :-)
Road trips to New Jersey to go to Six Flags
4th of July celebrations commencing tomorrow on the boat with fam and friends
Coming home to a Target free sample that Kurt frequently orders for me, but upon opening its a sample of Extra Large Depends (as in woman's undergarments for bladder issues). Yeah so clearly I know people really use and need them, but it was just silly unwrapping them from the box. Then we both tried them on but we won't go there.....
I've done this...Have you!? :-)
I can't stop listening to this song. Kurt might break up with me. It's the opposite of the spectrum as far as my iPod but I LOVE it and I hope you do too! I blasted it on the way to Zumba class last night and it pumped me up for some reason!
This was random people, I know. Don't hate. Happy Tuesday everyone!









6 comments:
I totally know what you mean with the whole bad mood thing. That was me yesterday...until I went home and had a glass of wine. My mood slowly went away :) Would you believe that I've never been to a Six Flags? Cause I haven't. We have 2 big theme parks here that I've been to but it's been at least 12 years....I think I need to go back. Happy early 4th :)
Glad you are feeling better today! Bad mood days suck, especially when nothing (not even a pink shirt) can snap you out of it! Have fun on the boat tomorrow! Happy 4th!
Bad moods all round it seems. Even me here in Australia!
I love that song! and I love your randoms------- basically your blog makes my life :) love you girl!
Love this post! so random but amazing and you my dear just made my day! and night and tomorrow morning!
like the song-not sure if it would pump me though
Post a Comment