Saturday night I went out to this really cool bar in Boston that is actually inside The Liberty Hotel that actually used to be an old jail. Are ya following!? Earlier that morning I had such a craving for champagne. I have no idea why! So that's what I ordered that night. Champagne. It was $20 a glass. I then proceeded to slam my head against the bar.
How cute is this little sewing pin cushion thing? Do I know how to sew? Not one bit. But I bet if I made this crafty thing I might learn.
Last night I ever-so-nicely asked if Kurt could make me some tea.
Me: Can you make me tea?
Kurt: Where are your tea-bags?
Me: Hanging from your wee wee
Last night I made these chicken enchiladas from the blog Eat Yourself Skinny. HOLY EFFING MOLY. You ned to make these tonight. They were divine! I didn't take a picture. I was too busy scarfing them down! :-)
That's all folks. It's Wednesday. Hump Day. Holla!








15 comments:
I love your inappropriatness and randomness((; one of the reasons I read your blog. Chicken enchiladas sound so yummy!
Love the pin cushion it is such a cute idea!!!
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
20 a glass??? Yikes! I take it you ordered at least three more? ;)
teabags. you would :)
you are so inappropriate and i love it. $20 for a glass? i would have thrown it at the bartender. just kidding. you know i would have sucked it dry and then moped about it later. i love champagne!
that pin cushion is too cute
$20 a glass holy shit! But sometimes you just have to satisfy your cravings! Again, you're the best with your titles! :)
That is seriously the best post title ever. I love eat yourself skinny recipes! I'm going to have to try that one next!
Champagnes and ball sacks. I knew I loved you!
Totally want to make that dinner but I saw all the ingredients and thought "wayyy too much effort is needed" womp.womp.womp. {charlie brown sounds}
bahahahahahaha!
if i get a jumbo zit i take a warm green tea bad and put it on my face to shrink the little effter.
paul frequently walks in and is like "jenny are you tea bagging your face AGAIN!?"
yes. duh.
My girlfriend registered for a Tea Bag Squeezer for her wedding, so obviously I got it for her and then almost cried with laughter when she opened it and NO ONE at the shower understood why it was so funny. So I just kept saying "TEA BAG SQUEEZER?" I felt like a moron, but it was hilarious.
One time... Kristin drunkenly attacked me with tea bags. Not kidding. That's all.
haha - i love your sense of humor! I can't believe that Champange was $20 a glass, hopefully they weren't serving Andre :) haha - have a good weekend. I'm now following!
I just found your blog today when I was reading Sammantha's post on Dysfunctional Ever After. You are too cute!(: The randomness of this post made me laugh. I'm so glad I stopped by!
Shelby xoxo
shelbychasingbirdies.blospot.com
i love ya'lls relationship - you crack me up! and 20 bones for some champagne -yikes! but i bet it was soooo yummy and fizzy! AND you are a smokeshow!
Post a Comment