Dear Kurt: As I look through various photos of past weekends on the beach, I'd like to personally thank you for the plethora of ass shots I was unaware of...and yeah I saw that super close up of my cheeks. Dear Olympics: Seeing your previews not only makes me SO excited, but it makes me miss gymnastics like whoa. Dear friends: We get a lot of friend time this weekend and I am SO looking forward to it :-) Dear rapper Pusha-T: Okay I like your music, I do...but but your Lil Weezy diss was rude rude rude! Lil Wayne gotchu back HARD. Dear self: When will you realize you're not that gangster?
Happy Friday friends! Link up with Ashley for Friday's Letters







19 comments:
Cant blame him for the butt shots! You look great in a bikini!
... yes, I realize that sounds a bit creepy. I swear, I am not a creep... or a lesbian... not that there is anything wrong with lesbians...
OK, gotta go. Have a good weekend.
oh my gosh - I miss gymnastics like crazy, especially during the olympics!
i LOOOOOOOVE your new look!! it's so feminine and all around awesome! and can you blame kurt?! if i had a rear like you, i'd pay people to take my picture! haha
have so much fun with your friends - one day we will have friend time. yay!
I didn't know you did gymnastics. That's awesome!
hahahaha your lil wayne shout out (as always) is the best.
If my butt looked like yours, I'd be encouraging people to take pictures of it.
P.S. you have an inner thigh gap. I need that
CarissaExplainsItAll
LOVE the new look girlie girl! Super fantastic!
Boys like butts, and you have a good one ;)!
I am 100% with you, I miss gymnastics LIKE whoa every olympics!
xoxo
It's cool, I like to think I'm gangsta too. It only gets worse with alcohol unfortunately...
Hahaha thanks for making me giggle this morning!
Cute bikini bottoms! Not to sound like a creeper haha.
That's so cool you used to be in gymnastics, we never had gymnastics in my town unfortunately.
Haha love the Lil Wayne shout out.
i like your butt and i like gymnastics.
You have a really cute ass! haha At least that pic makes it look good! :) Happy weekend lover! I will be at my zumba class tomorrow morning just wobble babying thinking of you!
I always find pictures of my butt & boobs when my husband has the camera!!! hahaha!! And I only watch the swimming and gymnastics! can't wait!!
Don't every deny your gangsta side. I've said it before and I'll say it again. My man is 1/2 black. So I can pretty much spot gangstas left and right. And you are SO gangsta.
Ahhh, ditto on the Olympics, and especially, gymnastics love! I'm obsessed. I watched Nationals and Olympic Trials like a crazy zealot person. This was a fun introduction to your blog - can't wait to read more! - Cyndi
your ass is on fire. Holy hell hotness.
I now officially hate you for having that ass.
1. I heart your cute pink bum! Kurtis needs to take more pics and secretly post them on here. hahaha not creepy AT ALL?
2. you ARE that gangsta ;)
3. You gotz a new look and I am LOVING it!! :)
xoxo
I am so excited for the Olympics! Only a few more days!
I'm pretty sure between your rap skills and my dance skills we could be one badass duo...move over jay z and kanye...
i am also a gangster and way less white than my dna says. its other people we have to convince! we are gangster!
Post a Comment