PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

7.24.2012

24 years ago today at 3am

I burst out of my moms womb and into the world.

Too graphic?

Either way. I am 24 today!!! Let's get gangster


Ahhh 24 years old. I feel like it's flown by!

I wish there was something cool that came with the age of 24. Well I could be morbid and think 1 more year until I'm halfway to 50. or 26 more years until I'm 50. Or 1 more year until I can legally rent a car without paying 4 million Lil Waynes. 

But no. I like to live each moment like it's my last. And I love everything I've learned, been through, and experienced these past 24 years here on Earth. Whether that be operating a car, learning how to put a bra on, or getting through 24 years without ever having to take a shot of alcohol (sorry friends, just can't do it), it's all been absolutely FABULOUS.

And thank the Lord my hair doesn't look like it did when I was 1.5 years old



Here's to 24+ more years! Happy Birthday to lil old me :-)
Wish I could celebrate with all of y'all!

Kurt is taking me to an undisclosed location tonight for my birthday. I know absolutely nada except that he is very sneaky! I'll update you all on the festivities!

Happy Tuesday to you all! 

Photobucket

29 comments:

Katie said...

RING RING RING?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABE!!!! Loves you

Jess said...

Happy birthday pretty lady!

Cat Simmonds said...

HBD!

Michelle said...

Happy birthday!

Christina said...

happy birthday pretty girl!!! xoxo

Rissy said...

I'll be texting you very shortly BUT I am so happy you were born!!! whoop whoop

please let me know ASAP where Kurt takes you... and eat some cake MWAH!


CarissaExplainsItAll

MonicaLeeBlog said...

Hahahaha love the hair picture! HAPPY BIRTHDAY GORGEOUS!! Hope today is fabulous for youuuuu! Cant wait to hear all about your date night ;]

Virginia said...

Happy Birthday girl! I turned 24 yesterday!! I'll remember your birthday forever now. Haha He better do something amazing for you since its your "Golden Birthday"!!

K said...

Happy Birthday! Hope Kurt spoils you rotten!

Mish Lovin' Life said...

Yo shawwwty, it's your biiirfday, we's gonna party like it's your birfday...

Have a good one, fellow Leo :)

Carolyn said...

Happy birthday pretty girl! :)

Hollie Ann said...

happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lauren said...

Happy Birthday!!! :-)

Casey said...

Happy Birthday, Erica!!

Caitlin said...

Happy Birthday to you! Hope you have a fabulous day!

Robin said...

Happy Birthday, girl!! Hope your night is as fabulous as you are!

Raquel said...

Happy Birthday beautiful!! I hope you have an amazing day!!

Elissa said...

hahah Happy Birthday Erica! for some reason I never made the connection you are only two years older than me!

Alyssa said...

Happy Birthday!! Enjoy those festivities! :)

choose to be happy blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUTIE PIE!!!! 24. oh i remember when i was 24. but now i am 26.5 and old. but young at heart! have the best time with your boyfriendface!! xo

choose to be happy blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YOU CUTIE PIE!!!! 24. oh i remember when i was 24. but now i am 26.5 and old. but young at heart! have the best time with your boyfriendface!! xo

The Pink Growl said...

Happy Birthday gangsta boo!! haha that sounded really stupid, but I know it's true!! 24 was a super fun year for me, I hope it treats you the same!

Alex Byer said...

Happy birthday gorgeous lady! I hope you had an awesome dayyy!

Ashley said...

omg you and the hightops and swimsuit....love!


and does an undisclosed location mean a ring? hmmmm


LOVE You and all your 24 years! look for something in a mailbox near you soon! mwah!

Unknown said...

happy birthday, lady! love how you just used lil waynes as a word for dollars. i think i'm gonna like you!

Bel said...

Lol you looked so adorable! Happy belated birthday! :)

Angel said...

happy birthday erica!! i hope you had a fabulous day yesterday! :)
and i love your new blog design! i'm not sure how "new" it is since i've been bad about catching up on blogs, but i love it!

Anonymous said...

Happy freaking birthday hawt biotch :) Hope your day was absolutely fabulous!
Loving you!

Unknown said...

I'm the worst friend EVER! How did I miss this?! (Oh-probably because last week consisted of working til 6pm with absolutely NO time for lunch or working out and of course, no time blog reading.)

I SO SAWWY!! That's a shitty excuse!!

I love you! Hope you had THE best birthday EVER!! MISS YOU SWEET GIRL!