Yes... this is a nasty Aunt Flow story so let’s take a deep breath. Ready?
Back when I was 11 or 12, I heard about TOM and how he may be coming to town soon. I brushed it off. Pssh, I wasn’t going to even think about the nastiness that came with being a girl. But that day came and went pretty easily. I thought, wow; I can handle this. TOM was nice to me for my first time! This will be fine.
I thought wrong. You know how when you were young, it sort of came at all different times, you weren’t exactly sure when and how it was coming? Yeaaa..
Anyway, one morning, I think I was 12, I woke up and it looked like a murderous crime scene. Okay that’s exaggerating. But I think you can guess what I mean. It came unexpectedly and I didn’t know what to do. Luckily my sheets were okay, but everything else I was wearing?
No.
I panicked, went outside, and buried the underwear under the shed in my backyard. Yeah I did that.
A few years later, my dad said he was going to re-build the shed. I almost crapped myself when I got home one day and saw him out there. MY UNDIES! But as my sister and I helped him a bit and got to my secret area of the shed, they were gone! I just assumed some animal was using them as part of its nest, and that’s just NASTY.
Well there’s a brief glimpse into Erica’s youth. Happy Tuesday!






18 comments:
oh my gosh erica...I am giggling in my cube. this is a HI-larious story! i can't believe you buried them! seriously.....stinkin hilarious! your daughter will love this story one day! haha
bahahahahahaaha!!!!!!!!!!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Could you imagine what your dad would have done if he had found them?!?!?!
bahahaaaaaaaaaaaa omg. i die.
I am dying laughing, tears and all. This is why I love you! You're hilarious!
Hahaha Erica you are crazy and I love it.
This kind of makes me want to just bury my underwear for fun. Awkward? No, of course not. LOL
BAHHHH. Mortifying! That is hilarious. Well thanks for that laugh :) The day I got mine my mom tried to hype it up that it was great and all that, and I was so upset about it...ha! I told her to NEVER tell my dad about it. I'm pretty sure I thought my dad had no clue until like halfway through high school :)
Bahaha I can't believe you buried them outside. Hilarious.
Hahahahahhaahahahha what made you think to bury them outside?? Wouldn't it have been easier to put them in a bag and throw it in the trash? Haha
Ohhh the things TOM makes us do. :)
How do you know someone didn't go out there and dig them up?
bahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Great story!
I love that you shared this!
:)
xx
hahhahaha I love this!
oh, we would've been best friends back in our prime:-) I've got a pretty good story with my 1st visit from ol' Flo. 7th grade. class trip to the water park. of course. xoxo
Hahaha this is hilarious. And that someecard, dying!!
xo Shane
You buried them!!?? Oh this is the BEST!! Hahahahahahaha
Your TOM story totally trumps mine! Haha too funny!!
This is so funny, definitely illuminating & informative ... so I'm nominating you for my Illuminating Blogger Award for informative, illuminating blog content. I know not everyone participates in blog awards but I hope you'll at least check it out because it's a great way to discover new blogs and meet new web friends. If you're interested in participating, you can check out the details at my site ... foodstoriesblog dot com & then click on "Illuminating Blogger Award Site" in the upper right-hand corner ... Either way, hope you're having a great weekend!
Post a Comment