JK about eating it but I am looking through pics.
I don't have all that much to say to y'all. Zumba kicked my ass into kingdom come last night and to be honest I want to curl in a ball and sleep for days. We did this dance to the song MERCY by Kanye West. I think I was sweating from every ounce of my body.
Swoobs. Swass. Swagina
no lie
But really, what's better than a good sweat? To top it off, my instructor has a killer bod and a great attitude that makes me want to just eat, sleep, and dream Zumba and the gym. I mean, look at her!!
That's my Zumba instructor and class! Seriously...if I have any readers from Massachusetts, come take this class. It's an order! It's one of the best workouts I've ever had. And you can dance. If you know me, you know I love to shake my booty and make it nasty..
Here's a vid a small group of my class did for the website! No I decided not to be on video this day so don't even look for me!!
Have you ever tried Zumba? Do you love it? It's basically my favorite workout! :-)







17 comments:
I have tried it and I was so beat after! I know a lot of people who love it and lose so much weight doing it! My instructor was really intense...lol! I was thinking about buying a zumba video game to play on the boyfriends xbox or something...I have the dance one for kinect and it's awesome!
P.S. Wine with frozen berries sounds amazing!!
Oh gosh! Zumba looks like SOOOO much fun, but, no, I've never tried it. I really enjoy yoga style exercise...so relaxing and I always feel like I've been to the spa afterward ;-). Guess I'm just not that much of a sweat-er, Ha! Had such a fun visit to your blog today! So nice to "meet" you!
Oh gosh! Zumba looks like SOOOO much fun, but, no, I've never tried it. I really enjoy yoga style exercise...so relaxing and I always feel like I've been to the spa afterward ;-). Guess I'm just not that much of a sweat-er, Ha! Had such a fun visit to your blog today! So nice to "meet" you!
Girl, I have laid low on the zumba since I found out I was pregnant, (personal choice) and I cannot wait to shed the baby weight by dancing around like a maniac!! LOVE zumba. I could totally see you as an instructor!!
The Zumba thing is cool and all... but I can't get past your crazy ass camera lense!!! What the hell does that thing do??? HAHA
Girl. I am HORRIFIED of Zumba. It looks like such a great time and an intense workout, but I'd fall on my ass like a crazy person! Is everyone like that when they first start or do people pick it up pretty quick?
your blog seriously makes me smile all the time. Swoobs. Swass. Swagina
this is so me after running - sweat monger!!
i still need to try zumba...and crossfit....and TRX. ugh, i need to switch it up and do some dirty dancing!
ummmm...WOW! your Zumba instructor looks bad ass! For real! I'm gonna come to MA just to take her class! LOL. I love me some Zumba. I could totally see you shaking ya tail feather in a class like that :)
LOL I love this post! I would totally kick butt at Zumba, and will be checking it out ASAP (like, as soon as I have this baby)...I am your newest follower. Hope you'll check out my blog and follow back as well if you enjoy!
xoxo,
Brooke
www.decorgreat.blogspot.com
I love ZUMBA!! I only do it every once in awhile and I always forget how much you sweat. Craziness!
I'm just getting into it and loving it so far. Hard, but totally fun. Fabulous post, love! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest post for LaurenConrad.com. xo
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com
i love zumba and johnna! i've only taken her class a couple times but she is hard core!
i don't get to go as nearly as often as i'd like.
and swagina? love it! you are a crazy lady and you rock!
I love Zumba!! I'm actually a certified Zumba instructor, and used to do it ALL the time in college. I really need to get back into it! Its such a good workout, but so fun at the same time! I can' think of any other time that working out and fun go together...
Awesome! I miss Zumba, but they have it at the gym I just signed up at, so I will probably be back in there before too long. PS, some of those girls should have stayed home on taping day, but you definitely should have been front row!
I remember watching a zumba class after I did a core class and was bored by it. It was nothing like this class! It was all old ladies doing like salsa kinda stuff. This looks like alot of fun! I think I might have to give zumba a second change.
kelsiesbeautifullife.blogspot.com
Oh my goodness...I would make SUCH a fool of myself doing that. How long does it take to learn that whole routine they did?!?
Holy cow that video is amazing!! I would love to see you do those moves, Erica - I bet you rock them!! You should record a video :)
Post a Comment