You know what's really funny? Sticking my finger right up Kurt's butt while standing in line at Target, or walking through a really busy aisle in the grocery store, or while he talks to his mom in his kitchen in New Jersey, or while he's concentrating really hard on something like building a computer.
It's just like a sneak attack. I come up from behind, and shove my finger into his butt (over his pants of course!) and make him jump up a bit. It's especially funny if we are in public and he has to act like he doesn't have something jabbing into him.
Call me crazy, or immature, or weird, but I'm weird so I don't give a hoot!
And in other news, coming to a blog near you...
(Copped from Rissy!!)
Happy Monday :-)







15 comments:
bahahahaha! P and I do the "credit card swipe" far too often in public. #problems =)
love youuuuuu
I love this whole post lol. I do the same thing to Kev and he about kills me each time. It's hilarious!
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Jake likes to try to do this to me every time we're walking up the stairs. So funny! I can't wait to see this video. :)
ANOTHER VIDEO!!! I am going to cry #soleftout :''''''(((
That is hillarious that you sitck your finger in Kurt's butt! I do that all the time to Brandon! just a quick jab and that lights his fire right up!
I think everyone needs a stinker poker every once in a while!
ahahaha...that's too funny! i bet Kurt's reaction is priceless!!
cannot wait for the new video! love you girls!! ;)
OMG. I HATE when my husband does that to me (although he usually does it when my crack is hanging out of my pants).
oh muffin I can't wait for this video action! you will be a star I'm sure :) and the first one was killer!!
less than 40 daysss
EFFing hilarious. I'm dying here.
and the video. awesomeness.
OH. MY. SHIT. I thought I was the only one who did that!!!!!!!!! John hates my guts a little :)
i am thrilled to see how many people also do the butt hole attack...makes me feel way less gross.
Yup... my boyfriend and I do it to each other...and I HATE it!!!!!!!!!!
:)... but nothing stops me from doing it back...
Loved this post!
XO Lourdes
I do the same thing to my hubs, and he gets pissed at me. It's too funny to not shove your finger up their butt! I love watching him jump because of it!
I just stumbled upon your blog and am sticking around because of this post. Who doesn't like to (attempt to)anally probe their man? My personal favorite is to get Tim when he's walking up stairs in front of me.
hahahahah CANNOT stop laughing. I do the exact same thing to my boyf, usually while he is doing something important. He gets a little aggro about it, but then I just laugh hysterically and he gets over it :)
Totally just stalked your blog {AKA catching up} AND then I found THIS post...
I do this ALL.THE.TIME!!! Aaron hates it, but I get him SO good. It's hysterical, I can't help BUTT continue.
Baahahaha! I feel normal now!
Post a Comment