PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.20.2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Happy Wednesday everyone! Here's what I'm happy about in my life and what I'm loving today! :)

My snuggly muffin boyfriend (yeah I went there..but he's just so darn cute!) Through this argument with my friend, he's been right by taking my side, but at the same time, he's telling me not to worry and things will turn out good in the end.  God I love him so much! There's nothing better than waking up next to him every morning feeling his cozy body next to mine..ahh the life!

I'm loving Dunkin Donuts iced tea.  I'm not a coffee drinker, hell I've never had coffee in my life! So to feel cool, I have to have something in my hands to fit in with the coffee crowd! hah just kidding.  This morning though, arriving at work at 8 AM an iced tea was in order..it just immediately made me happy.

I love that I'm going to play barstool trivia tonight at a bar near my house.  Every Wednesday night I get together with my parents, my aunt, boyfriend, and one of my best friends and we try to win first place..though we always come in like third or fourth! (even last place one time..oops!) It's a great time just to get together with everyone on hump day, have a few cranberry vodkas and pizza, and just let loose as we rattly off celebrity gossip, geography, and music news.

I'm loving that Verizon is moving towards selling the I-Phone.  Don't get me wrong..I love my Blackberry baby..but an I-Phone..they're awesome.  I have an I-touch and love the feel of it. So I hope they come out with that.

I'm loving my job. I thought I'd dread waking up at 6 to make the commute but I honestly love it. I feel so blessed to have an amazing college education that got me this amazing job! Now I just need to get past the entry-level fright and be confident in myself!

Loving life as I walk into my palace (kidding...its Mandalay Bay  in Vegas..a girl can dream!)

This is some stuff that I'm loving today! What are you guys loving!




xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Mini Kit Kats and Dr. Pepper are what I'm loving -- too bad I don't have either right now!

Jillian said...

I'm glad you love your job:)

*Maybe* Baby ♥ Mama said...

Our journey has begun!… secretly though!

If I’ve left you this message, you’re a follower of my original blog ~OR~ just someone I’ve happened upon while sending out these invites that I would LOVE to come along for the ride! Though I won’t be revealing who I am until we’re TO and THROUGH the first trimester =) I’d love for you to stop by!

Exciting things going on around here!

www.definitelymaybebaby.com

~ the {secret} *Maybe* Baby Mama