PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.27.2010

What I'm Missing Wednesday

Due to today's monsoon up here in New England, I figured I'd change my "What I'm Loving Wednesday" to "What I'm Missing Wednesday," since rain equals gloomy which equals depressing which equals blah! Though I'm in no way depressed or gloomy today, I just figured I'd somehow relate the crappy weather to my blog post!

one of our beautiful walls haha

martini bar with smokey martinis!



I'm missing a lot of things lately! First and foremost, I miss college!! I know I seem to complain about this daily, but really. I don't know the age range of my followers, hell, some might be 30 or 40, but we all have to miss college days. I've got my parents ragging on me telling me I'm going to start getting my own bills to pay, my college loan bills are going to be coming soon...eek! It's just all so REAL! I love it but then again I miss the feeling of freedom..the feeling of constant laughing with my roommates..making interesting dinners together...hating on one of my annoying roommates but feeling lucky that 5 out of the 6 of us got along amazingly. What prompted my missing of college was earlier this week when I made plans to meet up with one of my roommates. It was just weird..she lives in a different state and it was just strange to have to plan something rather than just getting into the car together and heading out. Does anyone else feel this way? I just graduated in May..when will I get over
this!



This cheer routine is amazing! I honestly really miss it after seeing this video a couple days ago. I did gymnastics for almost my entire life and had to stop when i get to college because my college didn't have a gymnastics team. I wanted to keep it up, but really didn't have the time for it so unfortunately I haven't done it! 

* I miss waking up at noon
* I miss going on family vacations like 3 times a year back when we all weren't so busy
* I miss the summer already (though I can't wait for winter)
* I miss my dog who had to be put to sleep a month ago
* I miss all my friends who are either in grad school or have a full time job like me!
* I miss living in the moment, doing silly things, making new friends everyday..college you'll always have my heart!


Other than that, life is pretty good right now. The apples from my apple picking trip are almost gone! My insane, crazy, stalker-ish love for rapper Lil Wayne went over the top yesterday as I browsed the internet for hours looking for t-shirts of him..while drinking a water out of my Lil Wayne coozie! Life is great right now. Trivia tonight with everyone even though it goes until almost 11:30 pm, and since I transformed into an old woman who needs to go to bed by 10 to wake up for my hour commute, I get pretty damn tired!!


xoxo!

7 comments:

Simply Me said...

Love the "I miss" part :) new follower

Leah said...

Hi there! I'm your newest follower.
Fun post. Yeah, you'll always miss college. I graduated from college in 2007 and I still miss it dearly! The parties, the sleeping in late, not stressing about money, the random friends you meet all the time..pretty much everything. Of course we have a lot to look forward to in life so we just gotta keep truckin' along. :)
-http://leahainla.blogspot.com/

Jill said...

I graduated from college in June 2008 and I still miss it every day! It never goes away :/ I miss having best friends around all the time, sleeping in, always having someone to hang out with and go to eat with etc. (Notice how no one ever says they miss college classes! lol).
Wow you can go to bed by 10pm?! I feel like I'm still on a college schedule. I'm often up til 1am still on weeknights!
Your blog is so cute, I'm now following :D
~JILL

kendal croix. said...

I feel you on the missing college. I miss my friends and living on my own with my best friend, and in a nice warm climate.. sometimes i think this growing up thing is not all its cracked up to be.

Jillian said...

I miss sleeping in till 7 or 8:)

BelleinBows said...

It's funny. I cheered and was a gymnast growing up, at the time I thought I will never miss this when it ends. Wrong..I miss it all the time.

New follower here... cute blog, can't wait to read more.

P!nky said...

Let me first say I LOVE the name and color of your blog. P!nk is my favorite color and I am always saying fabulous! I graduated in 2005 and there are times where I totally miss the freedom of college. But, as a girl in my later 20's I can promise you, these years will start to rival those college days. There are so many amazing opportunities in the Real World, I look forward to reading about yours.
Have a fabulous ;) day!