Since I graduated from college and got a big girl job, even though I've been working for only a month, I suddenly feel the need to buy something every time I go shopping! This is how my brain works:
My brain- "I need to have that cute pink ice cream bowl. 30$?! Okay well I have a job so I'm getting paid so I think I deserve to buy this ice cream bowl."
Just because I have a job, my brain thinks I can suddenly afford anything and everything! My job is entry level salary..which means I'm not making anywhere near the $100,000 my brain thinks I'm making! These are some cute things I love and I think everyone needs to buy!
This little cutie was only like 3$! Bath and Body works sells them in all different colors and patterns...it's like a little holder for your hand sanitizer! I'm not a big germ-a-phobe or anything but I just had to have it because it was so cute. And also, the sanitizer inside of it smells like a Margarita! It even matches my purse!
If you ever have a dinner party, or even have the girls over for a couple cocktails, you NEED these! They're called Lolita Glassware they're the cutest. I've been trying to collect as many as I can. For 25$ you can get a martini glass designed in all sorts of colors, ribbons, and diamonds. They also sell wine glasses, beer glasses, ice cream bowls, shot glasses and more! BUT! The best part?! At the bottom of each glass, they give you a drink recipe with a cute name! Love it so much. This is their Princess Martini glass.
This just SCREAMS cute! It's called Babycakes Cupcake Maker. Pretty much this tiny thing packs a PUNCH of that sweet cupcake flavor we all know and love, in only 5-8 minutes! How cute is it though..and portable! If you buy one they come with recipes and cute little tools to decorate. And their mini..so less calories..but really..we all know we could eat every cupcake in this machine.
Okay so those are a few of my cute little *must-haves.* What kind of things do you like to have JUST BECAUSE!
xoxo







5 comments:
Love your blog! No way I would only eat 1 babycake although that may be thee cutest thing I have ever seen!!!
I NEED that babycakes cupcake maker. I am obsessed with mini things.
Also, I can only see a tiny little bit of your purse in that picture, but I absolutely love it! Where did you get it from?!
I got it at Juicy Couture!! :)
The Princess Martini glass looks so great! I want one!!!
What a cute blog, I just became a follower, I hope you check out my blog
www.keepingitsimpleandsavvy.com
Post a Comment