PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.21.2010

Fall and Thirsty Thursday!

Wow it's been such a busy day I almost didn't have time to blog! Buuut I cannot stop writing and thinking so I just had to blog! Happy Thursday, almost Friday everyone! I drove to work this morning and saw this beautiful beautiful sunrise.  I leave for work around 6:30..a couple weeks ago it was so sunny as I left my house. Now, I leave in complete darkness and see the sun rise! It's bittersweet.  I hate getting up when it's still dark out, but I love watching the sun rise.

Also,some of my favorite aspects of fall! Winter is coming and I'm getting excited about ski season..but I'm going to miss frolicking in the snow with my roommates as we trek to parties or up to campus in knee-deep, sparkling snow. But there's something about fall. The crisp air, the amazing smells inside the Yankee Candle store, the cuddling up on the couch in cozy blankets with loved ones, and the fact that winter is right around the corner.  Man, I love fall!




I also love Thirsty Thursday! I've had the urge to have this drink since I can remember..I saw the recipe a few months ago and loved the fact that it was made in a COCONUT! Bars and restaurants I go to here up in the Northeast don't exactly have coconuts hanging around..so I'd have to have it in a regular ole' glass. The coconut just makes it though don't you think?

It's called the Pink Bikini..Here's the recipe and it makes a drink for about 10!

1 (1.75 liter) bottle raspberry lemonade
1 3/4 cups coconut rum
1 cup amaretto liquer

Mix it all together and pretend like you're in Hawaii or the tropics!

xoxo





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

That drink sounds aaamazing!