PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.25.2010

Oh it's Monday

Mondays are just so...Monday-ish!

In college, Monday's really didn't matter because college was just one big "have fun with your friends, do your homework, drink on a random Tuesday" kind of thing. But now, Monday work days are so ugghh! It's only Monday..four more work days! But I love my job so I'm okay..but still..it's Monday!

I had an amazing weekend filled with golf, Christmas shopping, and outlets shopping! All in all, great weekend.

So my sister is turning 21 in a few weeks and boy, she's PUMPED! But unfortunately her birthday is on Thanksgiving..meaning hanging out with the old folks, dealing with cousins running around, and glancing at the clock. Don't get me wrong..I love holidays, love my family, but I feel bad that my sister has to spend her 21st birthday NOT at a bar. I'm thinking my parents and I will probably take her to a bar after everyone goes home at least to get one little drink! But they do have a surprise for her 21st birthday..I'll keep you guys posted!

I'm such a lover for gift giving. I'd rather give than receive. Well I love receiving, but giving someone a gift and seeing them love it always makes me so happy! For one of my best friend's 21st, I made her this gift basket full of 21 little alcohol nips. She loved it! I'm probably going to do something similar for my sister, and adding a few other knick knacks.




And I leave you with this...a gorgeous sunset out the front of my senior year college dorm's door.  I miss college and those beautiful sunsets!! (pretty good photo for a blackberry huh!)

Other than that, I really don't have anything fun or interesting to tell you guys. Do you guys have any ideas of what to get my lil sis for her big 21st!? Just some cute/fun girly ideas!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE that gift basket! what a very creative idea =) My sis lived 4 states away whe she turned 21 =/

Alyson said...

First off, that sunset is gorgeous and I've only been out of college since May and miss it like crazy!! I love the gift basket idea! For my 21st, my friends made me a huge heart-shaped sign covered in 21 things I had to do before the night was over. Maybe you could do something like that for her, even though she'll be spending it with the family!

Kelly and Sara said...

Wow so pretty! We both miss college too!!

Stephanie said...

I totally agree-Ughhh to Mondays and ugghhh to missing college!

For my 21st birthday, my mom bought me one of those hand painted Lolita martini glasses and I have collected them ever since. I usually get 1 every holiday and about 5 at Christmas time. (Yes, I have over 20 by now!) You've probably seen what I'm talking about but I LOVE her wine glasses too and well as her wine corks!

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

Take her out at midnight and then she can sleep all morning and wake up to a yummy thanksgiving dinner! :-)

Jessi said...

New follower here. Cute blog. I love the drinks in your posts!

Can't wait to see more in the future.

Jessi
http://thejuicilife.blogspot.com