PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.22.2010

Weekend Love

I've been waiting for tonight for the past week. Tonight is when I play my first glowball golf.  YES people..tonight. God, how did I convince myself that this was going to be okay!? My town is doing a fun little tournament tonight starting at 6 and we are given glow in the dark balls. The 30 degree weather won't have nothin' on us because we are going to have a blast. 

Wearing snuggly mittens..taking them off for a swing at the glowing ball, putting them back on as we search the course for where it went, then taking a nice swig of a drink to keep us toasty! These are the memories..some of the best times of our life that we might not get to do again. Night golf..who would have thought!

I'll be sure to post some pictures of the event. I've been an avid golfer for over 10 years but I've never done night golf..and I must say, I'm a bit nervous!

just a slight tantrum hehe
My hunny and I are constantly coming up with cute, fun ideas to do together now that we are *semi* living together.  We've been apple/pumpkin picking, we've taken spontaneous drives at midnight to wherever the road takes us, we've eaten till our tummies cant eat no more at a food festival, and we freakin' climbed Mount Washington for goodness sake! Though I may have had a tantrum here and there on the way up, he pushed me and encouraged me to get my butt up there and I did it!

This Saturday, we are having a sleepover! Yes we do live together (kind of) but we are having a real sleepover! We'll drag the mattress into the living room, make lots of delicious, yummy appetizers/finger food as we sit in the living room in our comfy's watching silly movies, catching up on DVR'd tv shows, turning our phones and computers off, and just soaking up life and love. I'm so looking forward to it and suggest everyone do it! I'll post pics as well :)

I hope everyone has an amazing weekend!

xoxo

No comments: