PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.14.2010

Thirsty Thursday!

So since I graduated college...am I allowed to still celebrate Thirsty Thursday!?  I think so!

Oh man..Thursday nights in college were almost like an extra weekend day.  Thursdays at my college usually went like this:

People went to class all morning, texting friends or roommates and telling them what shirt they were going to borrow that night. Then everyone went to the liquor store..

Wow..the liquor store on a Thursday..I stayed away between the hours of 3 pm and 7 pm..packed to the brim of people anxious to get their alcohol fix.  Writing this, I realize how pathetic us college kids must of looked to the regular joe's who just wanted a bottle of wine from the store to go with their dinner. Meanwhile, we're lugging cases of beer and trying to juggle different bottles as we trek to the car. After a fun night, we all got up for class, anxious to do it all over again the next 2 nights.  Boy do I miss just being able to relax and have fun with my friends!

I want to start a Thursday blog post trend (Thirsty Thursday) where I post up a delicious drink recipe that I've enjoyed! 

This one can be consumed in a classy way by putting it into a champagne flute! You can never go wrong with a cute glass filled with a cute pink cocktail.

Here's what ya need!
2/3 of a glass of Champagne

All you do is pour them together into a champagne flute and voila!  A bubbly burst of a yummy pink cocktail...and it's called Tickled Pink. What i like to do to spice it up a bit is to buy a bag of frozen berries (they come in a package in the freezer section with raspberries, strawberries, and blueberries) and throw them into the glass..it also works great with other cocktails. Their website has a bunch of cute recipes to use with the X-Rated Fusion if you click the bold link in my recipe!

What are your favorite cute drinks?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh we used to use this x rated all the time just bc its pink! never thought to mix with champy! going to have to try for a girls night!

Kayla said...

I love champagne but I can't drink x rated. So So sweet! But I'd make myself drink it just for the pretty color!

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl