Happy Friday everyone!
I've felt very inspired the past couple days after reading THIS BLOG Holy cow..this blog is amazing! Before reading her posts, click the link up top where it says "start here if you're new."
After reading through countless posts by this blogger, Kelle Hampton...a few things came to my mind:
1. I want kids right now! (well in a few years!)
2. I want to take more pictures (though I take about 500 everywhere I go!)
3. I want to do everything possible before I die
Her photography skills are excellent..she captures moments in photos that look as if you're looking at it happening at that second. My photography skills...ehh...I try to be cute and capture loving moments between friends, sunsets over the water, and even snow..but I can't compare to her! Our favorite memories come from photos. That's what I truly love..the fact that we can take a picture of something, and a year later look back and remember. It's the best invention of life (besides internet..or I wouldn't be sharing this!)
I'll leave you guys with one of my photos that has me thinking! I wish it was summer again so I could be frolicking on the beach like I was in this photo! This current 45 degree weather just isn't sitting well with me! But I do love snow..I just don't love goosebumps! <3
I hope you all have an amazing weekend filled with lots of fun and laughter!
xoxo






6 comments:
Your blog is super adorable too!!!! I am a new follower. :)
you are too sweet!! thank you for your comments!
just go to my page that has the 30 day challenge and click on the "day 5: siblings" and it will send you to the blog that is hosting it. Then you can take a look at the topics and write your post about them :-)
Does that make sense??
Your blog is adorable.... just found you....... Im now following..
xxxx
CEO
Cute pic!!
Thanks for posting this blog...I just found it and I love it!
thank you for sharing this blog, it is such an amazing story!
i love your blog as well...it's so cute! happy blogging
Post a Comment