Consider this a random stream of consciousness....
The other night I was sleeping and woke up to myself clutching my stuffed animal like there was no tomorrow (sorry Kurt?). It got me thinking--how do those parents sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed with them?! Clearly I know nothing about babies because I do not have one yet, but for real, how do 2 adult human sized people sleep with a teeny tiny baby without worrying about hurting it!? I don't think I ever could, only because I flip and flop like a pornstar in my sleep and wake up with the comforter turned the other way and pillows all over the place.
How come pitbulls are given such a bad rap? Last weekend at my friends graduation party, I got to meet her brothers pitbulls and they seriously couldn't stop licking my face and being cute as buttons. But after they licked me they chewed out my eyeballs and spit them into oncoming traffic of course. I think every dog can be dangerous---it' just how you raise them! I mean, I knew a poodle from a friends neighborhood who used to growl and chase people. Can you imagine a fluffy thing with pink pigtail bows chasing you with scary teeth?
I don't understand why Kurt (and guys in general) can't just say they want to watch The Bachelorette. Every week during The Bachelor, Kurt would say "I'm not watching this...I'm going to go play a computer game." But there he was, week after week, watching and laughing and then pretending not to. Just like the other night with Bachelorette---there he was, watching and laughing and then pretending not to! I even caught him smiling...at shirtless guy.
And finally, I don't understand how I have a boyfriend sometimes. Really though, have you ever looked through your photos on your phone and seen the most heinous pictures ever--like what were you thinking taking this selfie like this? I went through pics last night just deleting/rearranging and was just awestruck. Dear self--you sometimes look like Amanda Bynes and Lindsay Lohen's psychotic love child...stop taking these pictures!
Happy Hump Day friends!









15 comments:
Yessss! Amen to the pit bull one! Well... And the baby one and the "how do I have a boyfriend?" One :)
I think all men secretly love the bachelor/bachelorette. I love at home with my parents, and my dad always has the most comments to share during the show!
LOL the pics..Billy has some of the nastiest ones of me..I'm like really?! WHY DID I TAKE THAT?!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR MY GIFTS!!!!!!!!<3<3
BAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I love this! :)
Love this! I don't get why people hate pit bulls also.
That picture with the baby and puppies is freaking adorable!!!
Sometimes I'm too embarrassed to look at the selfies I've taken...usually after a night of heavy drinking
That's exactly how my husband is. He watches all the Real Housewives with me but always pretends he hates it. Meanwhile, I've caught him watching them without me AND he knows the schedules better than I do!
Maybe he's gay?
Kidding.
But really...
XO,
Samm
www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com
Totally agree about the dogs! I actually think I know more people with bad poodle experiences than bad pitbull experiences. I'm biased ever since my old roommate adopted one. He's like a big baby and will only give kisses ON the mouth. Ridiculous. And I ALWAYS catch my husband watching my guilty pleasure shows (Bachelor, Bachelorette, Top Model, etc). He used to deny it then one day he said "you just can't help but watch...I want to look away but I can't." I was like, EXACTLY. Haha
Ha ha I love all of these!
It is not an easy feat to sleep with a newborn in the bed, it's actually more like you don't sleep because you are so busy worrying about squishing the baby the whole time. I know from experience. Some nights I was just too exhausted to put my son back in his bassinet.
Pitbulls are such amazing dogs! I love them!
HAHA! I laughed out loud at the pic you took of Kurt. That's effing hilarious!
I always wonder how I have friends and a boyfriend too when I look at my pics. It's like I try and make the most unattractive face possible.
I don't think my husband and I will ever sleep with out baby in the bed, it's just too dangerous in my opinion! And my husband hates the bachelorette too! Haha guys just can't stand drama I guess
Xoxo
Petchie
http://psblogbook.blogspot.com
I love coming to your blog because I know every single time you will provide some hilarious and honest content. Loved the part about Kurt and The Bachelor. Too funny.
haha i think you look cute ALL the time....and seriously, i am having anxiety having a man in my bed taking up space (which, let's be real...its looking like i'll have another 35 years to get comfortable with the idea)...let alone a baby! i take up every inch of my queen size bed!
I have been in love with that first baby and bulldog picture since the first second I laid eyes on it. I want to frame it. How creepy is that shit?
Post a Comment