I have two things for you all today. Something awkward and something awesome.
Let's start with the awkward.
The past few months I've been looking for THE perfect moisturizer. I used to use Nars Luminous Moisture Cream which I absolutely love. But I really can't fathom spending the 60-ish dollars for it each time so I really wanted something cheaper. After scouring many beauty sites and magazines, I turned up with positive raves of L'Oreal Daily Moisturizer. I drove my ass to Ulta and bought it about a month or so ago and am in love with it. It makes my skin feel soft, smooth, silky--the whole shebang...it even has SPF 15 sunscreen in it; added bonus.
Well, the other night, I happened to see that you could peel the back label off for more info and directions. I didn't need it for directions obviously, but I have a habit for peeling off labels just to peel them off. I start reading it, and it turns out it's actually LEGIT SUNSCREEN. Not a moisturizer, but sunscreen WITH moisturizer. So for the past month or so, I've been applying sunscreen to my face each and every day, raving about how amazing it makes my skin feel. Fail with a capital Effing F.
But my question is...do I keep using it? I mean, I've already used half of it!
I guess it's karma for being cheap and cheating on Nars.
Now the awesome.
I'm sure you all know Sophia Grace and Rosie
They have a song with a music video and holy shit it's absolutely amazing!
I really truly enjoyed this for some reason, maybe because they're so damn cute
What did you think? Is it not catchy?!
Considering adding it to my playlist...
I think the fast rap is my favorite
Happy Tuesday!








13 comments:
ahh i'm diggin that song! that little girl blows me away every time i see her! i wish i could fat rap...
fast rap*
I say if the lotion is working... go with it! And I LOVE Sophia Grace!
i say if it is working - stick with it! lol - it IS called a daily moisturizer =) i would use it until it was gone...I use Aveeno and absolutely LOVE it
Omg that music video...the cutest! haha
Keep using the lotion!
Have no shame!
Ahhaha I freaking love the music video. "Haters gonna hate and they gon' chit chit chatter" lol
Heyy if the "moisturizer" works, then keep on keeping on! Remember.. the more you save on beauty, the more you can spend on booze.
she has a pink cadi, the best tutu dresses, and little boy fro backup dancers. to say i'm jealous would be an understatement.
heck to the yes on the lotion! if it's making le' face all smooth like and not breaking you out... i'd say you just stumbled upon the best summer secret out there.
I say go with it! You've already used half of it and it makes your skin feel amazing :)
Soooo adorable those little girls are the cutest and love the rappin!
I think that all products that contain SPF, and advertise that fact, have to have the usual FDA ingredients, usage, etc for the sunscreen element. So it ends up looking like it's sunscreen on the label, but it is actually moisturizer with an SPF. My Garnier BB cream has the same label, and it's definitely not sunscreen.
Molly
they are amazing!
and i can't believe you'e been using sunscreen all this time. ahhh i did hear that you should apply sunscreen every day ....so maybe you're just one step ahead of the game ;)
you should try cetaphil with spf, clinique (the yellow moisturizer) or philosophy hope in a jar. they all have versions with and without spf and are amazing...
Post a Comment