Holy. Week. From. OMG. Hell.
However its Humpday and I can't complain, because even though the beginning of this week was rather rough, it went by fairly quick!
How about a weekend update a few days late? This past weekend I had THE ABSOLUTE PLEASURE of meeting such a little sweetheart here in blogland and I can't help but wish she lived 2 seconds from me rather than 2 million minutes from me! Okay, maybe just Atlanta, but still!
Chelsea, I had SO much fun meeting you and hanging with you this past weekend! Her little sister, who I must say is one of the cutest people in the world, graduated from college in Boston this weekend so I finally got a chance to meet them!
I was so nervous---what would I wear? What do I drink?! You know, important things :) However as soon as I saw Chelsea bouncing towards me with open arms I couldn't help but just let all the nerves go!!!
You know those blogs you read where you wonder/hope that when or if you meet them, they're exactly the way you see them as? Well, if you read Chelsea's blog, she is just that! Exactly what you picture=Amazingly sweet and adorable and just plain awesome!!
We boogied down at a Boston bar, had some dranks, told a guy we were dating, took photo-booth pics, sang/screamed call me maybe, dougied, hugged, screamed that we were finally meeting, and shared stories and memories that I won't ever forget!
Chelsea's sister's cutsie friend, Chelsea, myself, and
lil sissy Brianna!!--are they not identical minus the hair!?
Chelsea get your Southern butt back to Boston please!
Counting down the days until we get to hang out again!!








8 comments:
So fun! I am dying to get out to Bawston and meeting your skinny lil wayne bootay.
YAY! :) So glad you had fun!
How fun! Looks like you ladies had a blast :D
ahem, when are you coming to charlesotn again?
No fairrrr. I wanna have play time with youuuu!
How exciting!! I'm actually getting to meet one of my blog buddies on Friday. :-)
SO jealous!
awe so fun!! I have always wanted to meet my blog friends, soooo lucky
Post a Comment