You guysssss.....I have something awesome to tell you!!
Tonight I get to meet this girl for the first time!!
You see, we've already kind of met. Back in the fall, her famous rockstar brother who plays with Dustin Lynch was playing in Massachusetts. I knew I had to go and I am so glad I did I got to meet not only her brother, but her PARENTS!! They were all the absolute sweetest, fabulous people and I felt like I had known them for ages, the fact that they were so friendly and welcoming!
Chelsea's cute little momma!
I just knew the day I would get to meet Chelsea would be just as amazing! We actually planned to meet up on New Years Eve this year but we never got a chance to!! So, this is well over due.
Everytime I meet someone I get to know here on this blog space, I get so nervous leading up to it! I have no idea why, since I consider myself pretty outgoing---but the nerves subside once I realize how amazing it is that we as bloggers and writers get the opportunity to meet other people like us. It's such a fabulous feeling!
In honor of excitement, I am linking up with Whitney for Back That Azz Up Friday with a song that always gets me amped and energized no matter what! Especially on the treadmill. I'll sure as heck be jamming to this while getting ready to go out with Chelsea!!

I cannot wait!!
Happy weekend everyone!








8 comments:
How exciting!! Hope you guys have a blast! I'm going on my first ever blate this weekend, and I can't wait!
Have so much fun!! :)
Have fun girl! Happy Fridy!
Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.
YAY!!!!!!!!! SO excited for you two!! please tell her hi from me and that she's the cutest! :)
this makes me so happy!! you are two of my favorite bloggy people ever and ever! now i just need to meet you and it can be one big happy world! :)
love you!!
whaat! i just saw this!! you are the cutest sweetest person ever ever ever. and so much FUN. i knew you would be. ahhh i'm so sad our little bar/douging/call me maybe/hanging with graduates date is over!!! :(
eeeeeeeek! SO exciting!!! HOW DID IT GO?!
Post a Comment