PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.24.2013

Sexy men have magic sticks

When this song first came out, I used to belt it out like NO other! Especially Lil Kim's part--clearly I thought I was some type of bad bitch. But really...can you go wrong with 50 Cent? Those big arms...big lips...big.......magic stick? I kid I kid. I do love this song though.


Speaking of magic stick, the point of this song choice is because the Boston Bruin's weren't using their magic sticks to full potential last night when the NY Rangers decided to whoop their asses in overtime. If I'm being honest, I think one of my favorite sports to watch besides golf and gymnastics is hockey! It's rough, lively and fast-paced; completely different than golf and gymnastics--but you know, gotta be different. Especially when it involves hot men!

I may be biased, but the Boston Bruins have some pretty sexy players if I do say so myself
...am I right or am I right?


Oh! Lil Wayne how'd you sneak into there! While he obviously isn't a player, I love him that much more because he's a huuuuuge Boston sports fan---holla :-)

Anywho, I'm off to try and get Kurt to grow his hair mullet-style, get a black eye and pack a lip so he can resemble a hockey player for my fantasies. ;-)

Link up with Whitney for Back that Azz Up! 
And while you're at it, have the best weekend ever!

Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

I use to love this song too. I wonder, what the hell was I thinking? LOL

Whitney Ellen said...

ahhhahaha. God I love you so much for sneaking Weezy in there. I expect nothing less from you, obviously.

Anonymous said...

I love the magic stick, HA HA! I loved this song too :D

Carolyn said...

I LOVE 50 Cent!! :) Good song choice... I can totally see you rapping out to Lil Kim's part. HAHAHAHA

Laynah said...

Hockey is DEFINITELY my favorite sport to watch live and in person. So awesome. Sorry about your team last night

Ashley said...

totally thought the guy on the left was channing tatum....so basically, i'll take one bruin please :)

Katie said...

you know, Billy is a hockey player... ;) I may be biased but I think hockey men are sexay!

Katie said...

PS I've missed your bloggy like no other! :)