PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.14.2013

Rihanna vs Weezy: Ones a Bitch, I'm the others Bitch

**Confused by the title? Many moons ago I had Siri call me Lil Waynes Bitch...I know. I hate me too

Did I tell you guys I went to the Rihanna concert last week? It all happened in the blink of an eye.

You see, last Monday my boss sent my group at work an email saying he had 2 Rihanna tickets for that night and they were first come first serve---and FREE! Everyone automatically looked at me, knowing I'd be the one to want to snag those babies up. And I sure as hell did! Did I mention they were in premium club seats? Holy hell....my friend and I felt like ballers!



But Rihanna? I'm sorry...you are such a piece of SHIT!! I'll keep it short and sweet but the concert started at 7:30 and she didn't take her diva ass to the stage until 10:45. She didn't have an opening act so we listened to a DJ play for 3 hours (can't lie, he was good...we shook what our mamas gave us). Don't get me wrong, she was good when she showed up, but what was she possibly doing for 3 hours before---touching herself?!

Needless to say, the people we talked to around us had been to her concerts before and she has always been late---sorry Ri Ri, I'll jam in my car to you from now on.

Speaking of performers who show up late, let me tell you someone who NEVER shows up late...


Weezy. You have my heart.
He is always on time, and always sports a Boston hat---my type of man


My girlfriends and I just purchased tickets to go see him this August and I am over the moon excited! Y'all know me and my Lil Wayne.... But really, if you like rap and if you like Wayne, SEE HIM LIVE IN CONCERT! He is by far the best hip-hop performer I've seen and I've seen him 5 times!

I especially can't wait to jam to this song
It's always a favorite
 During one concert a man stood in the aisles during this song
Throwing 20's in the air
NO LIE.
The wind was blowing the other way unfortunately
Damnit!

Happy Tuesday! 
Photobucket

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sounds like Rihanna is trying to be Madonna with her late entrance to her shows. I once waited 2 hours for Madonna to show. It was annoying and I wouldn't leave my seat in case she showed. She NEVER has opening acts.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a big fan of RiRi in general but seriously 3 hours?! No thanks!
Love me some weezy f baby :)

Curly Girl Confessions said...

We went to Houston a for a long weekend to see Rihanna...she cancelled three hours before the show was supposed to start. We were beyond livid! I also heard she is always late...she definitely thinks she is the Queen B when it comes to music these days. Lame.

Haley said...

Erin went to the Rihanna concert too and was pissed! Gets on stage at 10:45 and is done by 12. No bueno. She said she didn't even apologize for making everyone wait. There is no way I would have waited!

julia rose. said...

I saw him a few years ago in NC. I loved him. I always have and always will.

I'm glad Siri knows the real you... because that's important.

I'm also glad I have found you. Because all of my friends think I'm crazy for being so obsessed with Weezy, but you understand ;)

Chloe said...

Mmmmmm....I love Weezy! He's awesome.

ashlee said...

I too love me some Wayne!! I'm so glad I'm not the only one!

Unknown said...

I went to see weezy two years ago anddddd I won't admit how much I paid for my first section seats buttttt it was friggen amazing. my brother still makes fun of me for going, but so what haha

Whim Wham Life said...

She was probably too busy posing for her Instagram account! And goodness, if I had a nickel for every time I've seen her butt now on IG. I'd be able to pay for some premium club seats!:-) xoxo