I'm not sure a guy will ever quite understand why girls need to look at themselves if they walk by a mirror, a tinted car window or a storefront window.
Or I'm not sure a guy will ever quite understand why we need to try clothes on multiple times before deciding to buy it.
I have some weird things I do myself:
After I put on stretchy pants to work out, I look at (and usually squeeze)
my butt as if I'm testing out the pants (pshh, ALL OF Y'ALL do that!)
I dance while I brush my hair in the morning
I could go on about how Kurt won't throw away a pair of boxers with a GIGANTIC hole in them "because they're just so soft Erica I can't throw them out. It needs to breathe down there."
Do you have anything quirky that you do that might seem weird to others!?






27 comments:
um yeah you HAVE to squeeze test the pants! duh!
BAHAHAHAHA. Seriously. Every day I love you a little more. :)
HAHA! This is the bessst! Kurt sounds just like my hubs. Men are weird.
And let me tell ya.... my salon has tinted windows so I get to watch everybody checking themselves out as they walk by. The boys do it JUST AS MUCH as the girls do :)
Haha, to be honest I have NEVER squeezed my own butt. The biggest girl thing I can remember explaining to my husband is eyebrow tweezing...one time he was next to me while I was tweezing and he asked why it made me cry. He was kind of chuckling so I jumped on him and plucked a hair out of the middle of his eyebrows (he has very light hair and I'd never let him grow a unibrow, but there were some strays in the middle so I went for those)...
His eyes IMMEDIATELY started watering I said something like, "Now you understand, right?"
Writing it makes me feel like a bitch but it totally wasn't a big deal.
As far as my own quirks? Just basic stuff like dumping out my entire closet to find an outfit :)
Yes, I do the mirror thing. To the point where my husband will stop before we enter a restaurant/shop/etc and ask "is it okay if we go in or do you want to look at yourself first?". I'm offended and yet, I know I totally do it haha.
And my hubs has holes in all his underwear. I have to quietly retire pairs one by one and buy him more. Every now and then he'll remark on how our new washer is awesome because they don't wear down clothes like the old one because all his underwear still looks brand new. Hmm, or your wife just replaces them knowing you'll go around wearing holey underwear like it's NBD.
haha OH yes I did the yoga pant thing. all the time. Ican't wait to SEE your quirks in person in 3 short months!! woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Hahaha omgosh you crack me up! I like to dance and sing really obnoxiously in my car when I'm alone and I hardly ever car who is watching and laughing at me :)
I love dancing in the shower! haha
haha love this!
I look at myself in every reflective surface that I pass...it's fine. haha
LOL! You're too much! I sing everywhere just randomly and people are always like why is this chick singing?! HAHA.. I just always have a song in my head!
XOXOX
bah. holey boxers. I have to be on boxer quality control patrol over here. men are so weird! xoxo
I'm not going to lie.. I'm wearing yoga pants at the moment and I did the squeeze test.
I also was guilty of singing my heart out on my way to Nick's house yesterday. I even pretended that I played the guitar at one moment.. and the piano the next. Good thing it was dark out, so no one could pass judgement on me!
LOL! Jason won't throw away ANYTHING! I have to secretly throw stuff when he's not home.
I find that my right foot will go up on it's tippy toe when I brush my teeth, blow dry my hair, put on make up, etc. So weird.
Definitely squeeze my butt in yoga pants! Gotta feel how firm it's getting haha
first time at your blog and this post just has me sold!
well, duh, i squeeze my tush after i put on work out pants!
looking forward to following your blog!!
-jes, newest follower
www.twosmuppies.com
For the love of god, woman, point your toes when you kick! LOL!
I don't squeeze my arse if I try on jeans, BUT, I do bounce up and down when trying on bras. You have to check for support!
And OF COURSE we check ourselves out everytime we walk past a reflective surface. We have to make sure we look good!
Hahaahah! So funny, Erica!!! :) I seriously look at my reflection whenever possible. It's sick.
LMAO! oh.em.gee erica! you are too darn cute and hilarious! seriously.
story of my liiiiiiife!
Ohhhh men and their ball-less panties. If I have a hole in my sock, and my toe is hanging out, it gets tossed. How a man can let his balls hang out boggles my mind! How is that comfortable?!? My husband is the SAME way about his undies haha
it needs to breath down there
lol!!!
oh man. gosh we need to meet.
THE GODS WILL COLLIDE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!!!!!
oh how I adore your videos! hahah I probably do a million quirky things! I can relate to the dancing around while doing my hair (usually without* music on)
Well shit. I think I'm boring now since I do NONE of that. But I seat dance while I'm driving down the road like no other!
yeeeaaahhhh girl! shake it. squeeze it. yeah buddy! haha i love this. i am SO guilty at staring at my reflection in ANYTHING! haha
i have to admit... there was a huge part of me expecting/wanting someone to walk in on you in that video. :]
Post a Comment