PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.13.2012

I'm back from Canada land!

Bonjour! I've missed you all and the blogging world! I'm currently catching up on life, aka unpacking, slothing, reading blogs, photo stuff, etc so I'll be back in action tomorrow with a FABULOUS link-up idea created by the amazing Ashley from Adventures of Newlyweds...Seriously, link up to this creative writing post!

So for now I'll tease ya with a couple pics from the trip! I'll do a recap later this week!

OH..and you must head over to my girl Katie's blog for some very old school photos....you should just go...you'll see! ;-)

Happy Monday

Photobucket

12 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love this! It's so gorgeous!!! :) And I don't even like snow! HAHAHAHAHA

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

Looks like an AMAZING trip. Can't wait to read all about it!

Ashley said...

Hope you ate Poutine while you were in Canada :-) haha...that just sounds so dirty if anyone doesn't know what Poutine is...!

The Michelle Show said...

That looks like Blue Mountain! Isnt it great there? You're so lucky you got any snow, we have had MAYBE 3 days of straight snow over here lol. I'm about 45 minutes from Collingwood.

KRISTIN said...

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Glad you two had a good trip!

Jenna @ LaFemmeLaFanciful.com said...

Ahhhh this place is GORGEOUS! That town is seriously so quaint... It reminds me of Switzerland! I want to go to Canada now!

choose to be happy blog said...

your camera is amazing. you actually MAKE me want to go to where it snows. and i thought that would never happen :) austin and i always talk about planning a skiing trip to colorado or something fun. where you can sit and wear lots of layers and drink hot chocolate. ooo maybe one day. but then again we also pretend we live in a make believe world and make plans like golfing with my parents this summer, even though he wont be here and that will be impossible haha. make believe can be so much more fun sometimes. anyways, cant wait to see more pictures my little snow bunny!

So shay said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures Erica! It's seriously a snow globe!!!! Insane! And I so have that jacket! We are twins!!! I love you so much and I'm so so so glad you had an awesome trip my love!!!! XOXO!

Ashley said...

Such gorgeous pictures!!! Skiing in Canada is supposed to be AMAZING and your pictures definitely prove that! Looks like an amazing trip :)

Raquel said...

LOVE all the pictures! Seriously jealous that you go to go to Canada!

Ashley said...

you're never allowed to go out of the country or anywhere where your text shuts off again...i missed you too much!!! haha kidding....ish. so glad you all have fun! can't wait to read your post tomorrow!!!

Ashley said...

amazing pictures, erica! seriously!

I'm going on a ski trip in two weeks for the first time eva! Ever heard of McHenry, MD? Wisp Resort? I'm soooo excited, but kinda scared! LOL...Where did you get that cute hat?

This lil' southern is gonna have to learn a thing or two about the slopes! lol