PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.07.2012

An innapropriate conversation

Hi party people! I've missed you all so much!

So today I was going to blog about something meaningful and mushy but got sidetracked...I'll save that for another day because TODAY, I just felt like sharing a weird conversation Kurt and I have from time to time. Mainly because we were just having a similar conversation yesterday.


Note to any sensitive readers I may or may not have, this is purely joking. So sometimes Kurt and I have conversations like this:

Me: Would you still love me the exact same if one day I just grew a penis
Kurt: No because you would have a penis and I like girls
Me: But I'd still be ME
Kurt: Yeah...with a penis

Or...

Me: Okay...what if one day I was involved in this horrible accident where I 
got sprayed with chemicals and gases that caused me to grow a penis...
Kurt: No
Me: But it's non-functional...it's just THERE
Kurt:  No...it's still a penis

Or sometimes I get really bad...

Me: What if I had a terminal illness that in order for me to stay 
alive the doctors had to sew a penis onto me
Kurt: Because then you would be a dude and I like girls
Me: But if it's the only means of survival
Kurt: It's not


Not that I need to explain myself, but I have zero issues/problems with anyone who is in the LGBT group so don’t scold me! This is just my weird self being weird.

Before you're quick to judge, which I know most of you are, I really don't want to grow a penis all of a sudden to test Kurt's love for me. I just think having weird conversations like this are fun! I like to keep things interesting! Plus, in 30 years when I re-read this, I'll question my life back then.

Happy Tuesday!

Photobucket

32 comments:

Ashley said...

"before you're quick to judge because i know most of you are".....hahahah i love you!

this totally made me chuckle at work! i mean, this is real life - people have conversations like this and I loved that you shared yours! you and kurt-who-likes-girls are the BOMB!

MUAH!

Rissy said...

hahahaha oh Erica I think you and Kurt are hysterical. Youre like the perfect balance.

speaking of... did you see that thing on TLC last night "strange sex?" It was strange.. for sure!


CarissaExplainsItAll

Lizzy said...

That sounds like a conversation I'd have with my hubs!!! I think I'm going to steal your idea and try that now!

Ashley said...

LMAO. do you have penis envy, erica? haha. you guys are tooo funny! you are sooo right though, a lot of us have strange convo's like these, but it defs keep things interesting! you gotta laugh and have fun :)

Katie said...

hahahaha I'm not surprised..not in the LEAST bit...

nor am I judging ;) you are hysterical. I don't know where you come up with this stuff..but I dig it! <3u

Lauren said...

I can't say I haven't had similar conversations with my husband. At least your man gives you a response, I just get a "are you serious right now? I'm ignoring you" look.

jessica said...

lol love this. my bff and i always do that what if business. like if we are laughing stupid, would you still be my friend if i laughed like this or making a silly face, would you still be my friend if my face was stuck like this?

i swear, it. never. gets. old.

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

HAHAHHAHAHHAH!!!!!!!! I thought this was so awesome that I just sent Kenny a text saying, "If I grew a penis, would you still love me?" hahahhahaha I am dying right now! He responded with. "Sure babe. Is that the surprise?" Earlier I had text him saying I had a surprise for him, which are these fancy cupcakes. Awesome post. Thanks for the laugh

MaviDeniz said...

I literally busted out laughing when I read this post!! I always ask Jason stupid hypothetical or "what-if" questions all the time and he hates it, but I just can't help myself. It's fun! lol

Xo

Sami said...

Hahah. This is exactly why I read your blog, because things like this make me laugh and brighten my day! I once had a totally ridiculous conversation about how I wouldn't want to die naked because so many people would see me but the other person said I couldn't care because I was dead. Anyways, we all have silly conversations!

JMB said...

THIS is just one of SEVERAL reasons why I love you so SO SO SO SO much ;)
THIS is not surprising, I've seen your texts before hahaha. Love ya Errr-cuh

Amanda said...

You rock my world! This is so a convo I would have with M. Example:

Me: Would you still love me if I get really fat?
M: But you won't get fat that's why we date.
Me: But what if I did?
M: But you won't, so it doesn't matter.
Me: And you'll still love me even when I'm pregnant and get fat?
M: Of course, but you're supposed to be fat then.

arianapia said...

this is HYSTERICAL! i always have strange convos with friends, girls and guys!

it keeps things interesting...otherwise what would you talk about?!?

Nobody said...

OHHH I am so going to have this convo with Shawn tonight!

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Love it. :)

Simplyheather said...

Lol oh my gosh - I love what if questions. Your conversations are too funny!

Ashley said...

My guy and I have these conversations alllll the time! 'Would you still love me if.....' 'Would you take care of me if....'. Mindless and silly entertainment ;-)

Amie said...

Bahahaha! Pretty much in love with you right now, girl.

choose to be happy blog said...

Bahahahaha i love yall. i will have to ask austin this question at dinner tonight. i mean, its a PERFECT dinner table conversation topic :)

CALLIE said...

Hysterical!!

Raquel said...

Omg this remind me SO much of my bf and I!! We have conversions like that all the time hahahaha

angie on maui said...

I am having THE hardest time trying not to laugh out loud here in the office (dead giveaway that I am surfing blogs and not working!)...these sample conversations are hysterical! Makes me love you more that you are weird enough to be thinking of what life would be like if you grew a penis. Kurt's responses are priceless!

Heather said...

LOL! Totally asking my husband these questions tonight...

Sabrina Says Blog said...

BAHAHAH I love you!! Seriously you are so great! I would still love you :) but then again I don't have to sleep with you :)
Wait... wouldn't that mean I love you more?!

ahhhh I'm so confused!!!

Love you!!

Sabrina Says

Britt said...

I love random conversations like that! I don't blame you for documenting it. I would too. Hopefully you don't randomly grow a penis anytime soon!

Unknown said...

hahahaha. this is a convo i used to have with my ex. clearly he didnt have as good an appreciation for humor like kurt does. which is why he is now my ex. :)

T&S said...

I ALWAYS ask my boyfriend questions like this! He hates it!

XO Lourdes

Impulsive Addict said...

We totally play this game too. I should blog some of them.

Yours is PRICELESS! Sometimes I want a penis so I can pee outside without peeing all over myself. Shh...it's a secret!

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

I ask my boyfriend questions like this all the time! I totally get where y'all are coming from. Love it!

Hope you have a good week!

Michelle said...

LMAO "no, it's still a penis" HAHAH

I love it!

XOOXOOXO

Wiz said...

Hahah, love it!

Marian said...

Um, this sounds like conversations I have alllll the time (after a long night of drinking maybe). Seriously, like reading this, I felt like you could be a fly in our house or something:) Sometimes I bring my dog into the picture too...bahahaha