PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.08.2012

By the time you read this...

I will be well on my way to Canada, EH?!

So for Kurt's birthday, which isn't until next week, I got him a lil ski trip to probably one of the most picturesque ski mountains in the East!




Mont Tremblant in Quebec! Oui Oui! J'ai besoin de traiter mon francais. Aka, I need to brush up on my French!

Au Revoir my lovelies! :-)

Photobucket

28 comments:

Café Moka said...

Bienvenue chez moi, au Québec!!!
Pratique bien ton français!!!
And enjoy your trip!!!

JMB said...

Oh my goodness, all that snow, looks gorgeous!! I am jealous! Have so much fun! Y'all take the best trips!!!

Emily said...

YEAH! Eat some poutine and beaver tail while you're here....

Simplyheather said...

Oh my gosh!! Have fun and take pictures! It looks beautiful there!!

ashleigh said...

Jealous! Have fun!

J and A said...

So fun. Canadian girl, but a little far away for a visit. :( Have fun! Dress warm!!

CALLIE said...

Sooo pretty!! Yall have so much fun!

Carolyn said...

It look SO BEAUTIFUL! Have a blast! :) Can't wait to see all the pics!!

Samantha said...

Aw, you're such a nice girlfriend! That place looks gorgeous! Have fun!!!

Lauren said...

Ooooh, I love it there!!! So pretty and awesome, I had many falls on my butt there - and great drinks afterwards to ease the pain. Have a great time :)

Jessica Ruud said...

WOW. It's so beautiful there!! I want to go. Have a wonderful time. xo.

Dear Boys Love Mom said...

It looks like a fake place! lol.. That look s like an amazing place to visit! Have a great time!

KRISTIN said...

have sooooooooooo much fun you beautiful girl! can't wait to see pics, that place looks AMAZING!

Ashley said...

Welcome to Canada!!! I hope you have a great time!!! I'm in the neighbouring province you are visiting ;)

Sarah @ Simply Sarah said...

Sounds fun! Y'all have a good time!

Stacy said...

You are soooo close to me, I am about 3 hours away from Tremblant and the funny thing is...never been there! Been up in that area, but never stayed there...maybe cuz we're not skiiers, but I would love to someday just to experience the cute little village!

Ashley said...

Oh, wow! Aren't you just the bestest girlfriend eva!?!

Happy Birthday to Kurt and hope you guys have a great time!! :)

melissa rose said...

aw, love the village in tremblant! Don't forget to party it up at Caribou!

Raven said...

gorgeous! Don't forget to drink and snowboard for me.

also, this is going to make me sound really dumb, but I was all, Canada? She's going to Canada? That's right above me. Why would she travel ALLLLL this way from Boston. But then I realized that Canada is also right about you.

yeah.

Whitney @ EHFAR said...

What an amazing birthday gift!

Jenna E said...

Have fun!!!!

Alisha said...

Aww, how fun!! Happy birthday to Kurt! I almost wish I was your girlfriend (if I could get gifts that good) ;)

xoxo
Alisha

Taylor said...

Ya!!!! That picture looks like leavenworth, WA!!! So pretty have fun in the snow!!!!!

Fash Boulevard said...

so jello. you're going to have so much fun. fabulous post, love. if you get a sec, I'd love to hear what you think of my latest. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

MaviDeniz said...

Soo beautiful, have a great time!

Xo

Ashley said...

i hope you are having the most fabulous time ever with your love munchie!!! you guys are so adventurous :)

Michelle said...

Ummm... AMAZINGLY GORGEOUS! Yep, amazingly is a word ;) I hope you have a wonderful time!

You two always have such fun together! :)

XXOOOXOO

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

OMG This is beautiful!