PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

2.22.2012

Look at that booty

Mood music...trust me.


Today I was going to share some pictures from my little trip to Mont Tremblant but as I was looking through them again, my eye was drawn to one photo:


Excuse me. Last I checked I didn't have an ass like that...

I turned my laptop to Kurt.

"Kurt look at this picture"
"WOW look at your ass!! God I love that thing..."

Okay honestly where did this come from? It must have been the way I was standing because although I have SOME ass, I definitely don't have THAT ASS 24/7.

Then I did this because I'm weird:

 Clearly I am no photoshop professional haha

Look at how flexible my arm is! It curves ;-)

Have you ever looked at a picture of yourself and thought WOW where did that booty come from? Or where did those bubbies come from? Ca-Razy.

Happy Hump-Day!



Photobucket

27 comments:

Michelle said...

BAHAHAHA I love your photoshop skills!! Even if your booty doesn't look like the first picture every day, it's obvious that Kurt sure does enjoy it ;)

XOOXOX

jessica said...

hahaha daaamn. get it girl.

i have this one particular pic i took recently with the most gorgeous smile i have ever created. i have no other pics with a smile as pretty..i got tons of compliments on fb about my beautiful smile. i must have been super happy that night...oh and i've tried to re-create it and no such luck..i get same ole same ole smile instead. cray.

P!nky said...

Lookin fine fly girl!!!

There is this one picture of me where my abs are like BOOM heyyy!!! Sadly that was 1.5 years ago and I haven't seen them for since.

WORKIN' on it though!!!

Booty booty booty booty rockin' everywhere!

xoxo

Ashley said...

I'd love to have an ass! Mine is just boney....

You do crack me up though!!!

Marian said...

Nice bum...where you from;) But seriously, there is a picture from New Years a couple of years ago where I did the same exact thing...because this lady def can't back it up...its flat as a pancake, but I must have been doing something right that year;)

Lindsey said...

i know how HUGE my ass is. I couldn't even get my fat jeans up over mine last night. I broke into a sweat and almost cried. Mamma got an ass.

Carolyn said...

BAHAHAHAHA! I love that last pic. SO funny!! :)

Katie said...

LOL back that ass up!!!

I def dont have an ass either (well you do up there!) and it annoys me. Steph has an amazing butt and it makes me jealous.

Courtney said...

HAHA! That IS a nice ass. Kurt must be my fiances long lost twin bc he would have said the exact same thing!

Stephanie said...

HAHAHAHAHA God LOVE you Erica!! What, your arm doesn't typically bend like that??

I have some ass you can borrow any time! Fo sho.

PS-I noticed the exact same thing the other day when I was at the gym. I got home and was like "Babe. You never told me my ass looks THIS big in these pants!!!"

Amanda said...

HAHAHAHAHA laughing out loud. In the office. Ooops!

So....how the heck did you get an ass like that? Because I need one. I've got a case of the tiny butt ;)

Anonymous said...

Bahaha! Loved this!

Every now and then I'll come across a picture where I think "woah..look at that clevage!! My eyes must be playing tricks..." because I know I have nothing like what the photo lets on.

Anonymous said...

i literally just laughed out loud! haha! i need to get more 'mood music' into my life for working out!

CALLIE said...

HA!!!!! Damn girl!!! I have no boo-tay at all. Like none.

Carley Woodard said...

This is freaking awesome!!! I definitely don't have an ass like that!

Raquel said...

Hahahha nice Photoshop skills! Ugh i hate my butt...it's like...none existent lol

Ashley said...

LMAO! you are tooo much! ;)

never trust a big booty and a smile. lol

Ashley said...

hahaha OMG this is one of the many reasons i LOVE You.....and your fiiiiiine ass! :)

Alicia @ To Columbus and Beyond! said...

I've totally been like "damn look at my ass!" in pictures but not in a good way.

Rock on with ya bad self.

Dana Fox said...

haha amazing. but i am more surprised at the fact that you are standing in a tshirt in the snow... ?!!?

xox dana
thewonderforest.com

Samantha said...

Whatcha gon' do with all that junk, all that junk inside that trunk?

I love pictures where it looks like I have a butt and some boobs! But then I remember it's probably bc 1. i'm standing weird and 2. i'm probably wearing two bras that night. (Yes, I said it. Two bras.)

Sam

PS Check out my giveaway!!!! :)

ashley said...

you are adorable!! i should hire you for my photoshopping ;) give me an 'ass like that'! very fitting song too! thanks for setting the mood

Megan said...

Hahaha! Baby got back!! That really is a cute booty!

Holly said...

haha amazing!!!

Lookin good with all your ASSets.

melissa rose said...

hahaha booty tootch!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that grew quick!

natasha {schue love} said...

HA!!! I just looked at a group picture and my ba-donk was OUT there! I was like, woah...hello! I mean, I have one but it was OUT. Too funny!