I'm over on her blog today, BEAUtiful Mess to talk about that time I flew across country to meet strangers that turned into real life friends...aka, a blog date!! :-) Just thinking about it gives me warm fuzzies! So go to her blog to hear more about it!
Speaking of meeting, I'm guest posting for her while her and her beau named Beau are on a blog date with another one of my favs...Katie from Keep Calm and Carry On and her hubs Bill-Head! AH! I cannot wait to meet these girls one day extremely soon!! Until then, I'll have to live vicariously through them :-)
Happy Friday!!





6 comments:
Just found your blog through BEAUtiful Mess! I'm your newest follower and a fellow Boston Blogger! :) Happy Friday!
OMG dude the stripper in the banana hammock made me DIE. OMG OMG. I am SO jealous I couldn't be there!! Now fly to NC and hang with me and Simply Sarah! :))
That's a cuuuh-yute picture of Steffy. I am kind of partial to big hats!!! Love ya both
gosh, you girls are tooo cute! i loved reading about your trip to TX! fun times!! :)
She's so cute-love the hat! Can't wait to read your guest post!
i've been watching their trip through twitter pics and i love it.
i hope YOU had a great trip missy. miss you lots and can't wait to meet you in real life one day too! MUAH!
Post a Comment