I trust Kurt, but not sure if I trust him enough to pick out my clothes...even though he does dress himself really good.
I like getting his opinion if I ever drag him clothes shopping (which is pretty rare), but sometimes he just doesn't get it!
Me- Kurt, do you think I'd look hot in a romper?
Kurt- why are the shorts part so baggy looking?
Me- That's the look! It's casual and beachy...I could wear it in Florida
Kurt- it's hideous
Or when I bought my slut shirt.
Me- What do you think!
Kurt- is that all you're wearing?
Me- well yeah, it's one of those shirts that's supposed to show your stomach a little
Kurt- I don't think you're right...it looks like it needs something under it or something
Me- well if I pull it down, you get more boobage
Kurt- I don't understand this shirt
Yeah okay Kurt
Then there was that one time I gave him a test and asked him to pick out clothes he thought I'd like to bring to Vegas. The fact that he chose navy blue shorts and a black shirt as one outfit, paired with pink/white sneakers made me want to shove him in a room filled with fashionista's for a day's worth of "there are only certain instances blue goes with black" classes.
He did pick one kinda cute outfit I wore in Vegas. Whaddya think?

I want to do a little test...have him pick out an outfit for me for a day or two and see how he does. Then I will let all of you lovelies know via blogger!
So would you let your lover pick out your clothes or do you think you have better fashion sense than them!?







29 comments:
I really hurt Nick's feelings once when I made fun of a shirt he had just bought and really liked... I to this day stand by my statement that it was hideous... as were his D&G jeans that had a D and G on each butt cheek. Didn't stop him from wearing them tho... I can email you pics.
My mom has a friend whose husband picks out all her clothes. No joke.
I think that outfit is adorable! and you are so teeny tiny I am jealous! But yea maybe Kurt can pick out like 3 options you can choose from...
CarissaExplainsItAll
sooo the other day, i was wearing this halter maxi dress...very conservative in my opinion. well i happened to see my grandma while i was wearing that dress. and she told me, "you look sexy. did randy pick out that dress?" i was like..."um NO, grandma...that would be a horrible idea." and she said, "well maybe he should start."
so. maybe grandma is on to something. haha!
Considering I worked at the Gap for four years, the boyfriend got everything fashionable and awesome he wears from me haha. But he tells me when I'm not looking up to par, and I trust him.
Oh, and the boyfriend loves (LOVES) rompers. I don't think he fully realizes what they are. But I just bought one from Madewell and he practically drooled in the store. Weird.
um...... we are like...twins. :)
http://chelseacoleen.blogspot.com/2011/02/last-night-was-datetastic.html
read that.
xooooooo!
Hahaha...I have never dated anyone who understood fashion until now! Chad picks out most of my clothes and gets me try some different stuff that I never would have tried without him...and they are some of my favorite outfits! He decorates our house, too...and he's NOT gay, I promise! He just has a great sense of fashion :)
Hahaha...Liam and I, one of these days, are going to each take a fixed amount of money and pick out outfits for the other and see who does a better job. I definitely think I not only kill it with my wardrobe, but I'd do the same for his:)
Great post. I find that guys don't often understand women's fashion. It would be interesting to let your boyfriend pick out a few outfits for you.
haha! i love this post! when i did have a significant other, i would sometimes ask him what to wear... he wouldn't ever really pick cute things, and other times he sometimes had something OKAY for me to wear. :) i don't have anyone anymore, but maybe when i do in the future he'll pick me something cute??? hahah!
Omg this is too funny! Actually, my boyfriend is SUCH a fashion forward guy. Not evenr kidding lol. He loves going shopping with me and helping me pick out clothes. He has a much better taste than me hahaha. But for my birthdays and christmases, he gives me the cutest clothes ever! Thats one of the many reasons why i love him :)
This post made me laugh! My boyfriend always makes fun of me when I talk about matching but he actually matches his clothes really well. I think he's trying to make me feel better when really he's more fashionable than I am.
I think you should have him pick some outfits out and post them! :)
NOOO NEVER would my boyfriend be allowed to pick out my clothes! I love him, but if I let him dress me, here is what I would be wearing:
Monday: purple tee shirt with black leggings as pants.
Tuesday: floral skirt with striped sweater. brown leather flip flops to match.
Wednesday: rewear Monday's outfit.
Thursday: pajamas as clothes with no makeup.
Friday: rewear the least smelly ensemble of what has already been worn.
He would kill me if he saw this, but he knows it's true ;-)
T has picked out a few outfits for me..but I agree with you guys just don't get it!! haha a lot of the things Kurt said are things that T would say.."I just don't understand" ha oh silly boyss
Hahaha this post cracks me up. He did pick out a pretty cute one though. The conversations with my husband are pretty much the same.
alexa
www.theshortandthesweetofit.com
I have never had my husband pick out my outfits, I have a feeling he would pick something similar to the pink sneakers thing haha :-)
hahah this post was way cute. my hubby thinks he can dress me better but he is wrong...sometimes. ;-)
No way would I let C dress me...I would just live in workout clothes, especially anything made my under armour! ;)
I saw this last night -- I would totally let my husband dress me for a week. it would be interesting....hmmm maybe I will try that next week. how fun! =)
Your conversations made me laugh out loud. He sounds exactly like my hubby.
When I ask the Mister to pick something out for me, I end up in a pair of jeans and a tshirt, usually. Sometimes he's really good with helping me pick out outfits and he defiantly has great taste when it comes to dresses.
ahh i LOVE This post! my ex (sert) had awesome taste in a non-metro sort of way. but i never asked him to pick out my clothes. totally should have. love this idea. can't wait to see what kurt picks!
haha this is so funny! My fiance sounds like your Kurt, he can dress himself but doesn't really have a clue when it comes to my clothing. Taking him with me when I go shopping is so funny because he doesn't like anything on the hanger and then swears he always liked it when i try it on.
xoxo
Petchie
http://itsallofthelittlethings.blogspot.com/
Hahaha I love it! I'm excited to see how he does!
I'd totally let my husband pick my outfits for a week! It would be a nice relief..sometime's I'm just too indesicive!
I wouldn't have let my ex pick mine out because I had to pick his outfits out anytime we went anywhere. BUTTT if the dude had some fashion sense like it appears your lover does, then sure ... why not. If they picked out anything questionable, though ... I would not hesitate to tell my boyf hell to the no am I wearing that.
That is too funny! That last outfit he picked was cute, but sometimes guys just don't have a clue! I'd be scared to let my guy pick an outfit out. Although he NEVER questions an outfit I pick out! haha
Heck no. My hubby would put me in plaid shirts and jeans and cowboy boots. Haha.
On the rare occurence that I do go shopping, JB is good to drag along because he will tell me how it looks, but he can barely dress himself without my input anymore so I wouldn't trust him to dress me all by himself.
HAHA I would never let a bf dress me! Definitely not! Who knows what i'd wearing if anything at all! BAHAHA
I love Kurt's responses to your clothing conversations! I do think he did a good job with your Vegas outfit!
XOXO
So funny!! He's so blunt, I love it! For the record, though, I love rompers and I think you'd look adorable in them!!!
Oh god, as much as I love my fiance I would never ever let him pick my clothes! It would end in a disaster and much humiliation!
<3
K
hahah This is AWESOME! Since I don't have a boyfriend... I'm going to have my mom pick out my clothes. haha
Oh goodness I need to get a MAN.
And your slut shirt is HAWT! :)
Sabrina Says
Post a Comment