I have to upload my camera pics onto my computer and then I will share with ya'll my weekend! But in the meantime...summer is literally HERE! Like, I wore shorts this weekend...and got a little color!
I sometimes forget that having a big girl job requires me to be working over the summer, which makes me not have a summer vacation anymore. Le sigh. A few summer favs...
Summer, I am SO happy to see you!!










17 comments:
hahahaa le sigh for sure.
I made the most of yesterday though and began my quest to become Mexican looking. I think I did pretty well...
Oh and side note- I didn't use gloves or wash my hands after applying my natural glow and was started to get orange palms. Cause that's a good look right?
CarissaExplainsItAll
I agree. Adult responsibilities are the worst. They get in the way of fun all the time. haha. I just want to take Lucy to the pool and lounge all day with a sonic drink.
ILoveLucyJean
I love the sunset picture!
Looks like you had a great weekend!
I love all your summer pictures! I'm off for the summer but it's not necessarily a good thing because I don't get paid. But after all, it is summer and I make the best of it :)
XOXOXO
yay for shorts! It has definitely been summer weather here. I do miss summer vacations BADLY. Looking forward to a recap of your weekend -- oh and that pic of you and the boy = SO cute! i love it!
I so want to visit BAWWWWSTON this summer! Though with this new house its making travels oh-so hard! boo!
Enjoyyyyyyyyyy! <3 I am dying to find out who gets the package first! ahh!
xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons
I know. Adults should get summer vacations too!
So jealous! It won't stop fucking raining here and I am so over it. Bachelorette party this weekend and we have a pool day planned. I need a wedding tan, dammit!
Summer is the perfect time of year! Now if only I can get my perfect time of year tan. The rain here is making things a little complicated. xoxo
My job definitely gets in the way of my tanning. I blame my blinding paleness on that...
Can't wait to see the pictures!
i love that your definition of summer is "getting a tan" - mine is too. working blows right? why can't we just lay by the pool and get tan for 3 months? i swear i'd work harder after that!
I welcomed summer with open arms this past weekend...though is it wrong that I'm already ready to say goodbye to this humid weather (seriously it was 102 today)
You're so pretty. Like seriously. I love your face. : )
Pretty pictures! Can we trade bodies? lol. seriously! I agree being an adult and working during the summer stinks BIG TIME! I'd like a month off work during the summer just to lay by the pool or beach single day :)
I loovve these sunny beach photos!!! I am so happy summer is here too!
Great pictures. Loving the one of you two with the sunset in the background. Pink sunsets are my favorite kinds of sunsets...
Love your blog! Tagged you in mine! :-) xoxox
Post a Comment