PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.26.2011

Kurt threw stuff at me and I have video evidence

The other night it was hot as hell in Kurt and I's apartment. We were gearing up to go to bed after a fun filled night of the Glee finale and playing Chutes and Ladders...woo?

I quickly hopped into bed and got under the covers so I didn't have to be the one to turn off the lights. (it's a common thing we annoy each other about, which sometimes ends in Kurt carrying me out of bed and forcing my hand to hit the light switch so I am the one to physically do it..fun times!)

Kurt then shared that it was 68 degrees out...at 11:30 PM. HOT MAMACITAAA. So he wanted to put the AC into our window because he knew I would wake up complaining of heat stroke or something similar.

I am a stubborn baby and didn't want to help put the AC in because I was already in bed (plus it's heavy as shit!) I knew he was annoyed so I annoyed him even further by videoing him...and then this happened.

Sorry for the video being sideways...and sorry for swearing...and sorry for my voice sounding squeeeeeky



Aren't we just so loving? And for the record, this was clean laundry!

Happy HumpDay!
Photobucket

16 comments:

Unknown said...

haha I love it! that is totally how things go in our house =) isn't it fun to have someone to play silly games with?!

So shay said...

LOL! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET THIS! Andrew and I are the same way about turning out the light too lol! I always want to get in bed first muhahahahaw. Evilness indeed.

BTW: I didn't realize how loud my volume was up on my headphones and when you started laughing, they I guess heard it sooo yeah, everyone was staring at me.

Good times.

Christina said...

Haha...too funny.

I wish 68 was hot out in evenings! We'd consider that open window season lol.

Unknown said...

Haha. We were the same way with the lights...so my husband re-did some of the wiring to make a switch for the lamp right next to the headboard lol.

And I wish it were 68 here! We don't even turn our AC down that low. Haha.

Bonnie said...

Your relationship with Kurt definitely sounds like my relationship with Mr. A.
This is further proof that you and I are basically the same person.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Rissy said...

hahahaha oh my gosh I love it.

Umm I am sweating my bum off in our lack of AC right now... convenient how it broke right when it got hot. FML

oh and I want a bf someday who will throw laundry at me

CarissaExplainsItAll

Amanda said...

So funny! Thank you for sharing :)

Bre said...

Holy shit, girl! Put your laundry away! LMAO!

Ashley said...

oh my gosh. DAY. MADE. totally!

Megan said...

Hahahaha. This is SO cute, E!!!! I love your "squeaky" little voice. Such a cute little video between y'all. You definitely sounded like me in the beginning saying "I don't want to help." Haha. #badwife

Stephanie and Such said...

K i love, love this! I want a boy to throw laundry at me! haha you guys are too cute.

Liz said...

HAHAHAHA i am cracking up right now. clearly you need to just get married already and invite me...love you two boo bears<3

Copyboy said...

What glee you have with an AC. :) BTW...I made you new blog of the day.

Meri said...

I've totally thrown dirty laundry at the boyfriend haha- clean laundry- not yet.

Sabrina Says Blog said...

Loved This!! I thought he was just going to throw one thing at you and then it just kept going!! I was laughing so hard!

Yeah.. and thanks for rubbing in your cuteness with your man. Lil ol' single me needs to get a man!

Sabrina Says

Michelle said...

HAHAH you two are so cute! It's nice to have someone to play around with and have fun with! <3

XOXO