PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.06.2011

Sissy is graduating!

Tomorrow my baby sister, Lauren, graduates from college!



It's so weird to think of her graduating already! Even though we are only 16 months apart, she's still my "little sis!" We're pretty alike, minus the fact that she is blonde and blue eyed, and can handle waaay more drinks than I can. She'll be graduating with an elementary education degree. Not sure how she can handle 3rd grade brats, but props to her!

Lau with her boyfriend and one of her roommates!

So yeah. My weekend will be spent up in the boonies of New Hampshire with the entire fam plus Kurt. We're going out to dinner somewhere tonight and then Lauren is ditching us to have one last drunken fiesta with her people. I am uber excited to be in a hotel room with my parents as my mom cries all night. But I can't blame her!

So congrats to my sister! Woohoo!


There's me and the fam last year at my graduation YAY! And holy crap it's really been a year since I graduated?! I am freakin' getting old.

love you all!

Photobucket

16 comments:

Café Moka said...

Congrats to your little sister!
My sister will graduate next year from college and that makes me very old since we are 5.5 years apart!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Awww what a beautiful family. I love that last photo. Congrats to your sis!

Alex Byer said...

Ughh don't remind meeeee. I also graduated last year. It's been the fastest year of my life. But congrats to your baby sis!!

Stacy said...

Congrats and have a wonderful fam weekend!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

Congrats to your sissy! Have a great weekend lova! mwah!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Cori said...

I know how you feel. I feel really old too. I really miss college naps and being a bum. :( Congrats to your sister! You are both adorable!
ILoveLucyJean

Beth said...

a year since you graduated? girl...it's been 6 years for me. and my 10 year hs reunion is next weekend. fml.

choose to be happy blog said...

Yay congrats to your baby sister!!! I totally see why it must be so weird! My little sister is a sophomore in college, which already is very strange, so come her graduation it will be crazy. Because that officially makes me OLD. and I DON’T DO OLD!!!!!!

Anyways yall have fun and take lots of pics so I have something to look at on Monday at workola!!

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled across your blog and love it! Too cute! Congratulations to your sis! You must be so pumped for her. Enjoy every minute of it. New follower and just wanted to say hi = )

Ashley said...

Congrats to your baby sister!!! Hope you guys have a wonderful weekend celebrating! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Meri said...

Have lots of fun! I love the sister pics- I have three sisters and lots of crazy pictures with them :)

Megan said...

I'm not gonna lie...that first picture made me tear up! Y'all are so young and so adorable!!

Have a great weekend!! My sister graduates in December. Ahhh, so crazy!

Bre said...

Thanks for reminding me it's already been 6 years since I got my bachelor's. Yikes!

Ashley said...

saw ur FB pic - you looked sooo awesome in the Ann Taylor dress! hope you had a fabulous time lovey!

Bree said...

Congrats to your sis! It always weirds me out to think it's been so long since I graduated high school-6 years!-then college, and now university. It really does fly by at a crazy rate!!

Raquel said...

Hey girly, i gave you a Stylish Blogger Award :)
http://raquelalbaa.blogspot.com/