PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.10.2011

Look at me now...I'm gettin paper

I wish I was gettin' more paper, cashin' dem checks yo in da bank! There's my sad attempt at sounding like a rapper.

There's a song out by Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes, and Chris Brown that I've loved ever since I heard it for the first time back in February. It's called Look At Me Now, and it's so ILL! I'm close to mastering all the lyrics, however I can't get through Busta Rhymes part...it's too damn fast!

I wanted to show you lovely readers this amazing video I came across of this couple who does a cover of the song. Holy crap it is amazing. Feast your eyes.



She just makes it look so easy. Oh and thanks to Shalyn from The Nelson Diaries, I can no longer hear this song without thinking of her and her husband performing this song...seriously click her link it's hilarious!

Is there a fast song that you know ALL the lyrics to?

Photobucket

20 comments:

Raquel said...

haha this is awesome!! They're really good!

Meri said...

Nice! I needed a pick me up :)

Rissy said...

Taylor told me to watch this! he was like "it's pretty awesome" hahaha

CarissaExplainsItAll

ty said...

This girl is amazing ... I've been following her for a while, and I REALLY want to find some way to put them on my iPod!

Mandy said...

I just sent this link to my brother...I was like WE HAVE TO DO THIS!

Whim Wham Life said...

Dear sweet baby Jesus, they are amazing! and hilarious. I kind of want to be best friends with her. xoxo

Danielle said...

Holy cow! That is impressive! I want to be like her.

Lindsey said...

I saw this cover a few weeks ago and was blown away. They are awesome. And I've been obssessed with this song, esp Busta's verse, since it came out. Currently on my work-out playlist.

Pamela said...

I love this!! wow ha I def told my husband Sunday evening, that I wanted to learn what Busta Rhyme's raps & sing it! hah! He is soo fast! I love it though!

Bre said...

The first time one of my friends posted this link on FB a few weeks ago I totally thought of you. I was wondering how long it would take you to come across this.

I basically know most words to most songs, but Twista's "Get it Wet" is probably the fastest.

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

looooooooooove it! <3

Cori said...

That was awesome! She DOES make it look so easy. I wonder how many takes it took...seriously...
ILoveLucyJean

Candace said...

Karmin rocks!

Ashley said...

I love that song and they are awesome!

choose to be happy blog said...

must.leave.work. NOW so that i can turn my volume on and listen!! getting kind of excited actually, yay :)

Ashley said...

i seriously love your taste in crunk music. not calling YOU crunk - i just don't know what this genre of music is called....rap? and i LOVE shalyn - we're facebook friends now - totally legit bffs!

Torrie said...

that is too perfect! i love this song, too, which is so odd because i don't typically listen to rap and r&b but this song is awesome! hah

Michelle said...

HAHA I love it! I'm totally a rapper ;) I really do like rap/hip hop. Maybe I can be a country rapper?! LOL

XOXO

Tonya Hunter said...

She does a lot of covers! 6 foot 7 foot too...:) I used to know some bone thugs..but its been a while. LOL

LV said...

Pretty Cool! Its funny, I like this song and I didn't want to..LOL

http://foodfashionandflow.blogspot.com/