PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.09.2011

My weekend in photos aka my sister graduated!

So my sister Lauren graduated this weekend!


Woohoo!! So for my college graduation, my parents surprised me with a trip to Las Vegas for me and my boyfriend. They were wondering what they were going to do for Lauren. Lauren had been talking about wanting a nice new camera, or a skydiving trip, or something but my parents weren't too keen about her jumping out of a plane! We secretly talked to her boyfriend about it and he said that they'd love Vegas..so Vegas it was...copy cat!!


this is when she found out!
They're staying at the Mandalay Bay and needless to say, I am freakin' jealous!!

The weather for her graduation was beautiful! But the forecast said T-storms and hail in the afternoon. So during the ceremony, we started hearing thunder and then came the freakin' downpour!



Besides that, it was an excellent weekend and I'm so proud of my sissy!








So yay Happy Graduation! Now I'll just sit and be jealous for her Vegas trip in June...wahh!

Hope you all had a great weekend as well!

Photobucket

14 comments:

Cori said...

I'm jealous too! You can never get enough Vegas! :) Congrats again to your sis!
ILoveLucyJean

Michelle said...

Looks like a great weekend! Congratulations to your sister! VEGAS is awesome! I LOVEEEE VEGAS! I think we should go ;)

XOXO

Lindsey said...

aww I love the pic of her finding out about Vegas! so fun. Congrats to your sis!

Tonya Hunter said...

Congrats to your sister! Mine will be graduating soon too, and I am SO proud of her. So..is that the dress from one of your previous blogs??..What shoes did you decide on?

Café Moka said...

Yay for the Vegas trip! I'm so jealous!
Love the dress you wore!

Alison Kinsey said...

haha her reaction to getting the trip is PRICELESS! your parents are so thoughtful!
glad you guys had a great day despite the iffy weather!

Kerr said...

I love the dress you are wearing! super cute

Rissy said...

aww damn! VEEEGGGAASSSS sounds like a GREAT time! I want to go.. don't you? oh wait...

I did ZILCH for my graduation so let's pretend I just graduated in October, k? we can tell people we're all 22 year old recent college grads. It'll be awesome.

oh and love your dress!
CarissaExplainsItAll

Bre said...

So jealous about Vegas! JB is going at the end of the month for his bach party and I am so jealous!!!

Sooo, what shoes did you end up wearing with that dress?

Ashley said...

still never been to vegas - so jelly! you look absolutely stunning in those big 'ol sunnies and that dress! love it!

Erin said...

Aww! Looks like you had a nice weekend! A trip to Vegas would be so exciting and fun! Congrats to your sister!!

Meri said...

What a cool present you got! I got a digital camera, which I still use and love to this day!
Congrats to your sister, it brings back great memories!

Eugenia said...

What a GREAT present!! Have fun and congrats!!

Megan said...

Y'all are ALL so pretty. What a cute little family!! And y'all look alike. Love it!!