PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

5.02.2011

Do Fedoras look better on me or my boyfriend?

When I wasn't sneezing, coughing, itching my eyes, or hacking up a lung this weekend, I was out enjoying the gorgeous weather with my man! But damn, those allergies are Killahs!



So, who looks better?...Pshhh I totally take the prize for that one. And hey! welcome to my post where I didn't take all my pics with my iPhone! Candy came out with me this weekend. Candy is my Canon SLR. I am still learning how to use her so bear with me!




Then we set up Candy to automatically take a cutsie picture of us, while like 10 people watched.

 


Is anyone else suffering from these allergies? Literally, May 1, BOOM...there goes my nose. BOOM there goes my throat. BOOM there goes my eyes. I started taking something but we'll see if it actually works. For now, I'll just be a miserable brat until these meds kick in.


Going to the Red Sox game tonight yea yea!

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

24 comments:

Bonnie said...

I love making my fiance wear my accessories -- sunglasses, necklaces, hats.
It's always hilarious.
You definitely look cuter in the fedora. :)

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Rissy said...

ooo jealous of your evening plans!

and how awesome are all the pics on this post! who knew using a real camera would be so cool!? I mean clearly I don't (thanks photobooth)... but I'm loving this post.

Fedora= better on you
Allergies= plague me all year long... but this morning my one eye feels like it got into a fist fight... yea just my eye

CarissaExplainsItAll

Katie said...

I have a Fedora too! I love it!
Yours is really cute with the bow.
Great pictures.

I have allergies too.. living on Zyertec D!

BOOO!!!! RED SOX!!! BOOO!!
Chicka! Yankees vs Red Sox - May 13,14,15 June 7,8,9 ALL in the BRONX!! Can't wait. Bring it on! ahah

Café Moka said...

Love your fedora, it is so cute!
You always have great pics to show!

Meredith! said...

i love all your pics and your outfit!
i've never had allergies before but they have got me bad this time! =P

BelleinBows said...

You look so cute in your fedora! I am loving these pictures from Candy.

I'm Jenn said...

great pictures! you look adorb in your fedora! I'm def suffering allergies too so I feel your pain. feel better soon lady! :)

xx
http://littlelivingthings.blogspot.com/

Lindsey said...

I love fedoras but my head is a watermelon so look atrocious on me. Love the camera, takes fabulous pics from what I can tell. I need a legit camera.

Alisha said...

Aww, y'all are too cute! Great pictures, my dear.

Hehe and where did the wicked witch of the west come from? Poor Kurt, looks confused. ;)

Get better soon. Claritin D always works for me.

xoxo

Amber said...

I hope you have an amazing time at the game.

I know how you feel about the allergies - mine have been killing me lately!

Oh and the fedora definitely looks better on you!

Love the pictures btw.

Cori said...

Of course the fedora looks better on you. Like you even had to ask...
ILoveLucyJean

Erin said...

That hat looks fantastic on you! Love your photos! You are getting good with Candy :) Have a happy Monday!

Erin

Zara said...

You win. Fedora looks way better on you! :-)

I hate Spring because of allergies. I'm right there with you, completely miserable.

Bre said...

I started popping Zyrtec every morning once the rain stopped. Breezy don't play dat.

Michelle said...

So jealous that you are going to the baseball game tonight ... except I'd hope to be attending a Yankee game ;)

The fedora looks better on you of course! It's so nice to meet Candy! She took great pictures this weekend!

XOXO

Alyson said...

Haha you definitely win the fedora contest! Gorgeous photos! :)

Megan said...

You obviously look better in the fedora. Duh. : ) I love the "real" pictures! Candy takes some great ones! Isn't it so awkward when people are watching you?? Haha.

Jessi said...

I'll vote for you! Those are great pictures, I love the last one.

I hope you had fun at the game!

Ashley said...

not hating on the camera pics but DANG girl - these are fabu!!!

I am SO jealous of your head size - I have a huge head (to hold my massive brain obvi ;) - and I can't so much do hats. But you look gorg!

feel better!

Sara L. said...

Love the pics, so cute!! Hope you had a wonderful time at the ball game! Go Red sox. woo.

Unknown said...

He looks so pretty. But he has to admit that it looks better on you.

Love your pictures, and I love the couple on the background of the third photo. So cute.

Amanda Schroeder said...

YOU all the way, girl! A lot of people can't pull fedora hats off, and you look stunning :) love it. have fun at the red sox game too! i'm very jealous.. sounds like tons of fun!

♥ xoxo.

The Brunette Suburbanite said...

You look cute in your fedora, which I love by the way. Maybe you can share with my where you bought it. ;) The bow on it is so cute!

Lippylash said...

Great outfit!!! lov the hat