Hi everyone :)
So blogger and I are in a huge giant fight. I have been fighting with him for 4 days! Listen to this. Yesterday, I posted a blog at 9:15 AM and it showed up on my blog, but didn't show up on ya'lls reading/blog update list until 4:30 PM! (I follow myself just so I can see if there are any issues!) Legit! What is wrong with this dang thing! So my posts..are showing up hours and hours later on the reading list and frankly, it's causing me to be a cranky baby! Any feedback or similar troubles with anyone!?
Okay phew! Just had to vent! BIG game this Sunday holy crap. Patriots vs Jets. No question here...we absolutely murdered the Jets a month ago and are gonna do it again! YEAH YEAH!!
I'm going skiing tonight. I am absolutely PUMPED. I haven't slipped my skies on since last winter...it's been far too long and I cannot wait! Check out this absolute White-Out last winter at Sugarloaf Mountain in Maine. Note to self-invent flattering ski clothes that don't make me look like an oompa loompa.
Um I just have to show you guys one thing. I heard about this on the radio and had to look it up immediately. There are no words for this nonsense. This is rap star Gucci Mane.
Like..really? When you're 70 years old and putting on your wrinkle cream in the mirror and admiring your bald head, you're still going to have that IN YOUR FACE friggen ice cream tattoo on your face. Come on man...you look like an idiot! The only man in this world who is allowed to have tattoos on his face is Lil Wayne..because he is sexy..and hot.
Okay this video..melts my HEART! Not sure if you have seen this, but it's probably the cutest marriage proposal in the entire world.
What did you guys think of the video!? Have you seen any other cute proposal videos?
I hope you guys have a fabulous weekend!
Love you all!
xoxoxo








12 comments:
that tat is the inspiration for my next tattoo. kidding! ;)
1.) I'm hoping you are right about the Patriots. Here in Baltimore, they aren't talking about how its going to be a whooping...but my sister said up there, thats what all the radio stations are saying. I sure hope so!!!
2.) I think the same thing about the tattoo. ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Wait till you get old Gucci
Have fun skiing. I miss being so close to the mountains!!
That is such a cuteee proposal awww!
oh my gosh that was so cute!! and seriously what is up with the tat?? some people are just crazy!
just stumbled across your blog and i love it already! :)
Such a sweet way to propose!! :) But oh my! on the tattoo..really?!!
OK W.T.EF!?!?!? people just get high and get inked (that's the ONLY logical explanation haha!)
cute proposal =)
PS: I thought I wanted something 'over the top' romantic/sweet. But The Husband did it perfectly, in our living room by candle light =) I promise however he asks, he knows you well enough to know what you'll love ;)
Have a fabulous weekend -- J-E-T-S....I mean um, *ahem* haha! just kidding -- I'm a Steelers fan myself =)
OMG that is so cute. How sweet. We got engaged in NYC on a carriage ride so I can't complain. I'm sure when your guy pops the question it will be something perfect too!
Love love love that proposal!! SO adorable!!
Have fun skiing!
I love skiing! I really miss it. I hope you have lots of fun!
And I heart your blog by the way :)
That proposal was amazing! LOVED it and have to share with my girlfriends.
The ice cream cone tat is ridiculous. I mean an ice cream cone, really?
Sorry about the blogger issue, hope it sorts itself out for you soon.
And super big bummer about the Patriots! My dad lives in Massachusetts so I'm a fan. Plus, Tom Brady is a H O T T I E!
WTF why in the world would someone get an ice cream (or anything!) tattooed on their face!? o.O
Post a Comment