Random Blog Post Alert..
Three words. ONE TREE HILL...starts again tonight!
And I cannot even wait!
Blogger is still giving me trouble. I thought it fixed itself for a day buuut nope! Grr! Expect a change soon!
So I might be having another snow day this week. Which means I am going to bake something yummy for my boyfriend! I saw this recipe over at Life After the Aisle.
OREO STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
Can we say HEAVEN?! That's a legit entire oreo cookie in there! Go check out her amazing blog HERE for the recipe! I love love love her for posting this because I absolutely love the *cookies and cream* flavor..and whenever I made oreo/choc chip cookies, I'd take the lazy way out and crumble some oreos into store-bought sugar cookie mix and just bake it. These, however, look PHENOM.
What's 1,890 calories, 24 g saturated fat, 2,964 mg sodium, and 125 g carbohydrates? Well, that my friends, those are the components for the Worst Sandwich in America.
Cheesecake Factory Grilled Shrimp & Bacon Club
1,890 calories. SAY WHAT!? That's an entire day's worth of food...add the fries and you probably get another 500 calories..then the delicious bread they give at Cheesecake Factory? Add 200 more! I cant take it. Why is food that looks/tastes so good, SO BAD. Well I know its all the fat and stuff they add but come on..eating this on a *cheat day* would set back your workout months and months! (ok maybe not) But thanks to my trusty friend Yahoo, I now know the worst sandwiches in America..and I won't be getting this one :)
Check out this cheap invention.
That's a binder clip on the left holding up beer! COOL! I wonder if it could hold my stash of wine bottles?
I read this blog website everyday. It's called StoolLaLa. She's a Boston blogger..I've posted her video up here before about how she tricks people into thinking she's good looking. HILARIOUS! She does this thing a couple times a week called "Marry, Fuck, Kill" and it is pretty self-explanatory..she just gives 3 celebs and you decide who you'd marry, fuck, or kill! Check out this week..blast from the past! Danny Tanner, Uncle Jesse, and Uncle Joey. Here's a screen shot of her blog post.
Check out her site HERE! Who would you marry/fuck/kill!? I think I'd kill Danny Tanner, fuck Uncle Joey, and Marry Uncle Jesse. I looooove Uncle Jesse! Loved him ever since!
This is my randomness for Tuesday! Hope everyone is keeping warm and toasty! I'm in short shorts and a halter. Kiddddin! Though last night I scoured Victoria Secret catalog and picked out about a zillion things I want for the summer.
toodles for now!
xoxox











9 comments:
I cant get the link to the cookies to work!! can you send it to me? i MUST make these cookeis! oreos are my biggest weakness!!
glad to see you are also a one tree hill fan :)
I can't WAIT for OTH tonight yayyyy! Whoa that oreo chocolate stuffed cookie looks amazing!xoxo
i love that game...except we call it kill, bang, marry. haha.
So I amthisclose to dying of laughter over here. I always appreciate a good fuck word - clicked in on your post, holy hell delicious food orgasm!!!!!!!
glad you like the recipe -- in theory! I hope they turn out good.
and I'm with you on the M/F/K -- you and I are on the same page =) If you MARRY someone that doesn't mean you don't get to do them forever -- heeeeeyyyy!! =)
Those cookies look so gooood!
Another snow day for you?!?! Wow, you are lucky, girl! Here, we had a -47 C temperature yesterday and we still had to go to work. ;) Most of the schools were not closed either!
I'm also a One Tree Hill fan!
I saw that recipe and I have been dying to make them!
That cookie looks amazing!
I love love love Uncle Jesse. John Stamos was the whole reason I watched Full House.
And we are getting snow in Philly too. Hope you get your snow day tomorrow!
I was just flipping through one of those Eat this, not that books and found several of my fav dishes on the bad list. Oops and oh well.
I love me some John Stamos...especially on Glee!
Post a Comment