Happy Happy Friday!
Snow Snow Snow! :) Loving it.
It's Friday so as always I post a lil video for your viewing pleasure! Prepare to be amazed. Maybe you've seen these girls on Ellen..but holy crap. Just watch :)
These are contortionists from Cirque Du Soleil "Kooza" and they are so freakin flexible. Want to hear something else crazy? The info on this video says they are 11, 15, and 17 years old! If you've never been to a cirque show..you MUST! I've been to one in Las Vegas and one in Disney World. Amazing..and pretty much makes me want to sit with my legs over my head for hours to improve my flexibility. Wah!
Last night I watched two of my shows..Beverly Hills Housewives and Jersey Shore.
If I could live in any one of these girls' shoes it'd be Lisa Vanderpump's. Literally...Love the way she always wears Loubitons..even to a WINERY!
And I don't care what anyone says...I'll always love Snooks
Diiiiiva!
My housewives didn't fail to disappoint me. But it was one of the saddest finales of the housewives series! I wasn't expecting a huge blowout like that. And okay....Taylor said she needed a vacation to Mexico. Isn't just LIVING in Beverly Hills vacation enough!? Beautiful weather, palm trees, smokin hot men with washboard abs. I'd take a vacation there! (Though I'd most likely spend it dragging my boyfriend around on the hunt for celebrities and their houses)
This weekend I'm off to New Jersey with the boy. I think I'm going to give him pouty lips so he takes me into New York City on Saturday. Hey..I need to start practicing more with my new SLR and perfect place? NYC! I also really want to check out the Sex Museum. Yes, I said it. Supposed to be an amazing museum and verrry interesting haha Has anyone been?
I've been writing my LOVE STORY of when my boyfriend and I met so I will share that with ya'll soon! In exactly one week (January 28) it's our 4 year anniversary! Whoa. I've really been ball-and-chaining it for that long!? hehe just kidding..I'm excited!
xoxox have a great weekend my lovies!









17 comments:
totally missed the housewives finale - thank god they replay that show every other program! haha i love that you love snooki - someone has to right?
have so much fun in jersey and definitely make your man take you to nyc! whoo for fridays!
Seriously, those girls are amazing...though I kind of get a headache just watching them...and when that one girl was basically running around her body...INSANE. Though my favorite part may be Ellen's facial expressions:)
Have a fabulous weekend. Hope you make it into the city for some amazing photos:)
I am going to give you a virtual high five! LOVE THIS!
the housewives was crrraaazy last night. i SO can't wait for the reunion next week! and speaking of shoes, i NEED adrienne's sparkly pumps from last night!
love stories are fun to write :) i wrote mine back in september. it's fun to bring back all the memories...can't wait to read yours!
I missed jersey shore last night, I cant wait to watch it after work today!
Wow that is a crazy video, can't believe how flexible those girls are!! Have a great trip this weekend :-)
That video is crazy! And I LOVED how Lisa wore her red soles to the winery - she is too much :) Yay for another blogger in MA - I recently moved to Boston and am trying to get used to it! <3
I've only been past it (and of course got a picture of a pink sign saying Kink), but I have heard it's actually quite interesting :)
And of all the BH housewives, Lisa's my favorite. She seems the most normal, while still being fabulous!
I stayed in a hotel that was right down the street from that museum, but didn't go in :(
Wow, those contortionists look like they should be in a Lady Gaga video!
I can't wait for your love story!!! :)
Jersey shore always cracks me up!! And the sex museum sounds interesting.. I can't wait to hear about it!
I love all of the housewife shows. I can never get enough. Snooks is pretty fun too :)
wow those contortionists are crazy! haha i've only seen a couple episodes on jersey shore but from what i've seen, snookie is crazy! haha and congrats for you and your bf!
I can't believe that those girls are SO young! I wish I could contort my body like that...I bet my hubby does, too! Haha!!
Have a good weekend!!
Someone tell me how snooki sees out of those?
Wow that video is crazy! I love snookie too she is so funny! And Happy early Anni to you and your boyfriend! 4 years!? that is awesome! Jan 21st was me and my fiance's 4 and a half years, it goes by so fast!
xoxo
Petchie
I ADORE Lisa Vanderpump! She is perfectly fabulous!
Post a Comment