PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.18.2011

Tuesday Snoozeday..and very snowy

Prepare for randomness my bloggies!!

It's Tuesday. It's very snowy. Icy. Freezing rain! Ick

I haven't made one of these yet this winter..and that kind of upsets me.

But this weekend I DID go skiing finally! Granted, it was a small mountain near my town and maybe 10 trails were open, it was still a blast to slip on those ski boots, warm clothes, and hit the trails! Here's me Friday night!

But other than that, my weekend was completely relaxing and great! I did however, make a very important decision in life. Like..really important. I'm getting something new VERRRRY soon..


That's right! I-Phone is coming to Verizon! Time to get rid of my dinosaur aka Blackberry Original Curve! Ok I admit I am very upset to part from my Blackberry. She has been with me for 2 years and I love her! But the I-Phone..oh man..I cannot think of a better looking, prettier, more high-tech gadget to have! And even better having it in VERIZON! I can't wait to play Angry Birds all day long! Will I like the I-Phone!? Do any of ya'll have it!? I'm so used to pushing buttons..not sure how I'll like the I-Phone..but I do have the I-Touch and love love love it! Yeeee!

I read a lot of Golden Globe blog updates but must point out my absolute FAV FAV FAV dress choice. Eva Longoria! Loved her Zac Posen dress she looked Ah-Mazing! Who do you think looked best??

Today feels like such a blah day! Looking forward to going up to Maine in 10 days dog sledding and celebrating my boyfriend and I's 4 year anniversary. I think this week I am going to write my boyfriend and I's "love story" as I've seen written by my fellow bloggy buddy Mackey Madness! Part 1 of her story was so cute! I'll be sharing mine soon :)


ALSO!!! Check out the fabulosity blog Polka Dots, Pearls, and Pink..Oh My!'s blog as she is doing an amazing giveaway! A Pashmina and Pearls! :) Very cute so check out her giveaway HERE!


Ta Ta for now loves <3

10 comments:

Leslie said...

I can't wait to read about your love story!! and I don't have an iphone.. but all my friends do and they LOVE it!

Sam W. said...

love my iphone so much...you will too! and yes please, post the love story!!

Alisha said...

It takes some time getting used to the iPhone. I went from a small blackberry pearl, but now I love it! :) I want to go skiing soon. Haven't gone in almost 10 years (sad, I know...). Sometime soon. Maybe I'll come see you in Boston ;)

have a good day friend!

Rachel said...

I am so excited about Verizon getting the iPhone too! I am looking forward to your love story. I'm sure it is beautiful!

Café Moka said...

I want so badly to read about your love story!

Marian said...

I want to go skiing bad but we havent got enough snow here yet. Sigh. And yay for Angry Birds...most addicting thing ever:)

Mandy said...

I am jealous of your ski trip!

Megan said...

Love your skiing picture! You're so adorable!! Happy anniversary to y'all and I cannot wait to read your love story! So post it soon, okay?? K, thanks, bye! : )

Unknown said...

I am getting the IPhone too!! I have been waiting and waiting KNOWING that Verizon would eventually pick it up!! My renewal date is in April the day AFTER my birthday! YAY! Happy Birthday to me! =)
I LOVED Eva's dress -- she is just so stunning! Did you notice she looked HAPPY?! YAY for her! Tony Parker is an idiot

Katie ♥ said...

Ok LOVE the blog! Im a girly girl and love PINK! So yes I see my love for the same things as you ; )

I found your blog through jen at peas and crayons ( she rocks! )

U will love the Iphone!!! I had a crackberry too for so long, best thing I did was get an Iphone 2 years ago! Get that pink case too! love it! I have a pink hello kitty case on mine, yeah I love hello kitty, the best!

Have a great day! xo