PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.28.2011

For 4 years I've ball-and-chained it! Love!

Hi there loves!!

I've been neglectful to my little blogger baby. But that's because it's irritating me so I am creating something new for you all!

It's Friday! And after work my hunny and I are headed up to North Conway for the weekend to go Dogsledding!! It's our 4 year anniversary weekend so we decided to celebrate and go on a little weekend trip! I am SO excited and will have lots to share with you guys as soon as things get back on track over here in bloggyland! :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxoxo

18 comments:

Lindsay said...

Congrats!!

Lauren said...

Congrats have fun! :-)

brynn said...

dogsledding, how cool is that!?
congrats on 4 years, that's exciting! have fun :)

Marian said...

Wait, I didn't know they had dog-sledding in North Conway?!?! That sounds like a blast

BelleinBows said...

Have a fun weekend!

Anonymous said...

Dogsledding?! How fun!! Happy Anniversary to you and your man :)

JMB said...

SHutup!!! :) How fun!!! I want to hear all about this! Happy Anniversary girlfriend!!!

Katie ♥ said...

Happy 4 years anny love!!! Have a blast!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY!! Happy 4 years =) That's very exciting!! Have a great time and be safe -- I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

Candace said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you have a very special weekend ahead!

Megan said...

Happy 4 year anniversary!!!!! I was thinking about you today and how you have been MIA!!

Miss you!! Hope y'all have a blast!!

Leslie said...

Doglsedding?! How fun!!! Happy 4 year anniversary! Have a great weekend!

Café Moka said...

Happy 4 year anniversary!!! I'm sure you will have a blast this weekend!!!

Stefany said...

That's such a cute way to celebrate your anniversary! I hope you have a blast! :)

Bethany Grace said...

Congrats on the four years :) Have fun!!!

I also made some changes....www.lifeisjustlovely.blogspot.com

Bethany

ali v. said...

hope you had a fantastic weekend--and had so much fun celebrating! so happy to have stumbled upon another New Englander's blog :) xoxo {av}

Alisha said...

Yay for 4 years!! Congrats to yall :) Have fun dogsledding and be careful. Just let me know when the wedding comes around, and I'll be up there to photograph it all for you!!

Sara Louise said...

What an amazing thing to do! Looking forward to the post after :-)