PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

1.03.2011

New Years, a game, and my fabulous life!

First and foremost, Happy 2011!

The one thing I hate about New Year's is forgetting to write 2011 on documents/papers instead of 2010. I'll forget for at least a month...I already know! 

I had a great New Years with great friends and we all watched the ball drop in Time Square, drank champagne with frozen berries, soaked up love and laughter, we all kissed our lovies at midnight, and ended the night with a 2 AM hot tub session and a 3:30 AM catch-up session talking about nothingness. It was the best..I missed my roommates so much and once again, it brought me back to college and how much I miss it! But, I am grateful to have them in my life and to grow/love with them forever! :) 

Before we all went out, we pregamed a bit at one of my roommate's houses, and she taught us the FUNNEST game. It wasn't really a drinking game, though we drank anyway :) Here's whatcha do. 

*Each person gets a piece of paper (lined or blank) and 
writes a sentence at the top..the sentence can be anything at all!

*Then, they pass their paper to the person to their right. 
That person has to read the sentence, and underneath it, 
draw a picture that represents the sentence.

*Once they draw the picture, they fold back the sentence so you 
can only see the picture, and pass it to the NEXT person on their right. 
That person then has to write a sentence that they think goes with
the picture the last person drew!

*You keep passing around and folding back the pics/sentences 
until you've gone all around the table. Then when you get yours back,
it's hilarious to see where your sentence went!

I hope you understand the rules and I wasn't too confusing! It was an AWESOME game and I suggest you play it once night with a bunch of friends! And sometimes the pics/sentences get dirty and inappropriate which makes it even better lol!

2010 was so good to me. I loved every minute of it! Even the dreaded weeks of me pulling my hair out and screaming that I couldn't find a job and the dreaded application process and interview process. But I got through it realizing that life wasn't just about finding a job after college and moving onto the real world. Life was about finding good people to help you through situations like that. Life was about living in the moment and I found through 2010 that no matter what happened to me, I had the people there with me..that's all that mattered!

I graduated college.

Lived with the most AMAZING girls anyone could ask for and had the best senior year. Seriously. It was the freakin' BOMB.

I got a real life job with a real life salary!

I went on amazing vacations to Hilton Head, Disney World, and Las Vegas.

And I started this blog..which I had no idea would be such an amazing little place to hear all of your stories, share fun things with, and just grow in my writing. I love it!
Here's to 2011 being just as amazing! Cheers!

xoxo

11 comments:

Café Moka said...

Love your pics girl! Sweet memories!
Hope 2011 will also be a wonderful year for you!

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Wishing you all the best for 2011. Happy New Year!

Marian said...

I'm kind of in love with that game and am excited to introduce it to my friends...thanks for sharing!! And love your view on 2010 not being about finding a job but about the good people in our life that make it worthwhile. We work to live...not live to work (Took me a few years, but I think I've gotten it down;)

Happy 2011

CPF said...

Happy New Year!! Glad you had a great year!!!

Ashley said...

what a fabulous year!

Jenn @ Peas and Crayons said...

I agree, def a fantabulous year! =) Hope 2011 rocks your socks!

xoXOxo
Jenn @ Peas & Crayons

Sam W. said...

cute pics! love your adorable blog, i'm excited to follow along in 2011 :)

Leslie said...

Love all your pictures!! Looks like you had a great year!
and that game sounds like fun! I'm going to have to play that soon!

Megan said...

That's a really cute game! Kinda like the game we used to play where you whisper something and it gets passed down the line...so funny to see where it goes!

PS: I totally wrote 2010 on everything today! OOPS!

cassie min said...

So happy you had a great year! :)
Hope 2011 brings new adventures and heaps of fun for you! :DD


cassie,
xx

http://applecherriemango.blogspot.com/

Miss Southern Prep said...

Looks like you had a wonderful year! Cheers to 2011, I hope it's just as fabulous!