PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.29.2013

Want to see my handwriting?! And a slew of other random info!

Do you want to know random things about me? Yes? No? Maybe so? Here you go friends!
I saw this on a blog a whooooole lot of months back and thought it was pretty fun!


Three things I use every time I shower
1. Shampoo/Conditioner
2. Body wash
3. The shower head…..I mean, face wash!

What does your handwriting look like?
My handwriting is weird. Some days it's super neat, other days it doesn't look like an adult wrote it....actually that's most days!


Three things I'd like to do before I die
1. Write a book with a sequel
2. Try every type of cuisine
3. Be on the Amazing Race (even though it scares me!)

What is making you laugh at the moment?
Definitely the Overly Suave IT Guy meme! Hilarious!


Three embarrassing moments
1. That time I wrote an entire paper about the Youth in Asia rather than Euthanasia
2. I buried a pair of underwear after a bad timing “time of the month” moment and I still wonder if they’re still in the same spot.
3. I sent a really awkward text about someone TO that person instead of my friend and had to play it off as a joke somehow. Luckily the person bought it? I hope?

How's that for a little bit of random?!
Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE be on the Amazing Race. I'd definitely tune in every freaking week! :)

Ashley said...

Haha I had to save the meme and send it to our guys at work, too funny!

Love the Youth in Asia story :)

Dawn @ Wisconsin Wilds said...

Oh my goodness I hold my pen almost the exact same way. People give me so much grief for it. Hate to tell them that when you hold a pen that way it makes your writing even prettier.

Christina said...

i am the queen of sending a person the wrong text. it's bad. that is NOT what i expected your handwriting to look like. i think i expected it to be huge and all over the place....like our brains. haahahah xo

Erin said...

Hahah I am dying over all of the last ones. You couldn't find a garbage anywhere so you chose to bury them?!

My family wants to be on Amazing Race but I always say we're too normal to get picked.

The Pink Growl said...

I love seeing people's handwriting! It's kind of like putting their face with their name. Youth in Asia - HAHAHA DYING!

Kelly Louise said...

haha #3 on the embarrassing moments has happened to me. I meant to text my best friend about my poop and instead sent it to a guy I liked. I had to play it off too, I was like "some random number just texted me that! I wanted to share it with you" hahaha so stupid.
your youths in Asia... omg. I just went and read the post, I'M DYING. I wish I was that teacher. so funny.

The Southern Thing said...

Oh no you didn't!! Haha... I'm DYING on those embarrassing moments. So great! Props to you for pulling off #3.

A Labour of Life said...

what a fun post, needed the laugh today

Kenzie Smith said...

Your answers crack me up :D
I think I may have laughed a little too hard at the fact you wrote a paper on the youth in Asia when it should have been euthanasia!
Happy Wednesday ♥

Melissa said...

OMG LET'S GO ON THE AMAZING RACE TOGETHER!!! They'd call our team "Bloggers" - I'm fine with it. YES!

Ashley said...

haha your embarrassing moments still make me laugh! When is your race?!