I own two pieces of work clothes that I absolutely cannot, no way no how, wear underwear with them. No thong, no g-string, no v-string, no floss, no nada! One is a dress and one is a skirt. I feel rather filthy when I wear them though; filthy as in naughty because I'm housing a deep dark secret. "Oh hey older man in the elevator, yes I'm having a great day I'm also not wearing any underwear." Or... "Yes co-worker, I'd love to go on a walk outside with you but let's be quick because it's cold and I'm getting a draft if you catch my drift." Do you own clothes like that? Can't have the panty-lines, people!
When I get ready for the gym at my apartment, I'll put on my workout shorts/pants and a sports bra. Then I usually dance around in just the pants and sports bra to really gangster music and I'll twerk and shake my butt and belly dance and just get amped for this workout before I put on a shirt and get going. If I get changed at work, at the gym or in my car, I unfortunately cannot do this....easily ;-)
I am in desperate need of perfecting the split twerk.
I secretly dream of one day, on the way to work, driving past my office, going to the airport and jumping on a plane anywhere just for an adventure. This is very odd for me because A) I despise flying and B) I love to be prepared/organized when going on a trip. Sometimes I feel stuck in a rut and need some excitement. I know this would be a costly spontaneous adventure, but it's something I've always had in the back of my mind.
Well what do you know....it's Friday! Take your shirt off and spin it in the air like a helicopter! Actually try and refrain from doing that until you get home! On that note, a new favorite I've been jamming to on my long runs!
Link up with Whitney and have a spectacular weekend!









12 comments:
Lol! I can teach you the split twerk if you are ever in Houston! Lol
I am always dancing around the house, but usually I am in a pants and a bra. I definitely couldn't teach you how to split twerk because a) I can't do the splits and b) I'm not even sure how to twerk ha ha!
Hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!
I am always dancing around the house. and I do have to say, I don't think I have ever gone without underwear - whether my clothes required it or not. I'm not sure how comfortable I would be, so more power to you! :)
No underwear can be fun! I know what you mean though, you feel a little weird when you don't have any on!
Kristin
crumbsandcurls.blogspot.com
Sister friend, I go comando more than not. I just hate feeling restricted. Same goes for bras... also known as the devil.
Omgsh I love the song choice lol I think your suggestion of waiting till they get home is a good one. No need in anyone getting into trouble over taking shirts off lol Have a great weekend!
If I'm wearing a dress...I'm not wearing underwear. Which is completely backwards and totally not okay but it's a okay in my book because I'd honestly rather you see my hooha than my pantyline!
Absolutely love this. And I'm guilty of booty shaking in workout gear before the actual workout. But what could be a better way to amp yourself up? :)
Hahaha these are great, I have never heard of the split twerking dying.
Haha.. oh girl... the split twerk. If you master this one we have got to see proof. Just sayinnn! You crack me up!
this post is SO you and so why i love you! love that you can break it down at a moments notice....bedroom, car...you get it girl! XOXOX
These are great!!! I don't have any items of clothing I can't wear underwear with... I mean... Um... ;-)
Post a Comment