PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

11.05.2013

Life Update---Vacation is on the horizon

Can we all just take a quick look at Tom Brady from Sunday nights Patriot's game?!


That is just the face of pure joy. Poor guy just waiting for a high-five! Anywho, I was AT THAT GAME! I'll say this. I don't know what it is about Boston area spots team, but everyone hates us! I mean, this Tom Brady Gif, how can you hate us? ;-) Well the Pats absolutely smoked the Steelers and we had a blast tailgating and freezing our butts off at the game.








And our seats? Holy moly. I could pretty much see Gronk's Gronk...make out the chiseled muscles of Blount's arms...and see Brady's perfect teeth and hair. GO PATS!!!


Friends, I'm in full blown vacation mode. I have two more days at work to get through and then Kurt and I are Disney bound!! I'll be completely honest, I am so nervous for this half marathon

Kurt and I went for our last "long run" this past weekend and only really made it 5 miles. Something just felt off. My legs were heavy, I was having trouble breathing, I was starving and overall I just wasn't feeling it! Kurt walked with me as I huffed and puffed through frustration and anger. How is it that two weeks ago we ran 10 miles without stopping, yet now this measly 5 miles was making me feel like my feet were bowling balls.

Anyway, I am just going to think positive. My running gear is put together, we have no more runs until Saturday night for the race and I'm just focusing on some last minute circuit and weight training up until we leave. AGH!!! I am so excited I can't stand it!

See you soon, beautiful castle :-)


Photobucket

12 comments:

Katie said...

SO FUN! those seats are amazing! I want to go to a pats game next time we are there :) I actually talked with my aunt and uncle about visiting next year. more on that later!!

YOU and Kurt are going to do great with the marathon. you've been training like a champ and will ROCK IT!!!! I KNOW IT!!

Molly said...

I remember for a while there I was a "Patriots fan". I'm not sure why, I think something to do with a boyfriend at the time. I love football, but honestly don't have a team. Maybe I should look into that? haha

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

You can dooooo it! I'm sure you'll do great in the race :)

P.S. The weather is perfect here right now... not too hot and not too cold. You'll have a fantastic vacay!

Whitney Ellen said...

Bu bu bu.... WHEN do I get to see you?!

Anonymous said...

Bahaha, I saw that Brady blunder the other night and I about died laughing. And trust me girl, no one hates a team more than they hate my Seahawks. People want to see us fail miserably, I swear.

DeborahYanni said...

Yayyyy for your vacation! I live in Orlando and hardly ever visit Disney! Have fun!

Becky said...

Hahaha poor Brady! Good luck at your half!!! I think you'll be having so much fun you'll forget you're running :P

Brittany said...

Good luck on your half marathon!! I can't wait to hear about it :)

rkjalernpan said...

Sooo exciting!!! You can totally do it and I know the feeling about wicked heavy legs pre race. I just ran my very first half marathon last month, and it was nerve-wracking and amazing all wrapped up in one. What are you all dressing up as? Can't wait to see your post about it, The Princess Half is on my agenda for 2015.

Unknown said...

Being from Cincinnati and a Bengals fan I LOVE it when the Steelers lost to anyone! I'm also a Pats fan so that makes it even better :) Good luck with your half - I'm aiming to do one next May; one of my goals before turning 30.

Brianna said...

hhahaha I LOVE that gif. Tom Brady... sigh. so freaking attractive. And I'm glad he actually got that high five cuz I'm pretty sure a couple weeks ago there was a gif of him totally left hanging after no one would give him a high five haha

Kenzie Smith said...

I don't not like the Patriots, I just like the Seahawks better ;D Glad you guys had a blast at the game and that they won! (It always makes going that much better ha ha)
I am so envious that you guys are going to Disney!!!