ON. THE. SIDEWALK.
The reasoning behind this post is because I want to document the fact that this game caused me to think violent thoughts that I will want to say to my kids one day: don’t ever think about driving over sidewalks and knocking over a lady with a stroller! But you guys...I'm obsessed with this game.
Almost every day without fail, Kurt and I race to the TV to play the new Grand Theft Auto 5. The day we bought it, I’m pretty sure I played 3 straight hours and didn’t even hear Kurt ask me if he could play. #PoorGuy. However he is farther ahead of me in the game on his user name, so he must be sneaking out of bed in the middle of the night to play….or skipping work. Remember that sick day you had last week, Kurt? You totally played all day I know it.
I’ve been a huge player of the GTA series for a whiiiile. I read all about the games, the critical receptions, the ways they’re planning for future games and even the articles about why people think it’s such a horrible game blah blah blah. Let’s relax a bit crazy peeps, you all played Super Mario at one point I bet. Are we supposed to think that Venus Fly Trap plants and turtles are bad because they eat people?
Needless to say, I was as happy as a clam when I got home one day and found out Kurt bought it. I have so much fun playing that game…it’s like I turn from normal, nice Erica to ravenous beast Erica whose willing to punch a person because I want their money or crash into a motorcycle because I want their motorcycle.
This time in the game, you can play as three separate characters who work together on the missions. I am mildly obsessed with one of the characters; Franklin. He is HOT! He also dresses really nice, drives a sick car and is my best driver. All thanks to me, because I shop for him and pimped his car out to the max. I mean, look at what I've done for him! Started from the bottom now he's here.
And that, my friends, is an entire post on GTA all because I had a rogue, wild thought about getting around an innocent driver who was probably just being a law abiding citizen!
Happy Thursday Friends!







6 comments:
Ericaaaaaaa!!!! I am cracking up!!!!! Sometimes I wish I was addicted to a game like this. It just seems so damn fun. And Franklin is FINE AF! I literally lol'ed at "started from the bottom now he's here". lmaooooooooo
I drove thru a school zone this morning but instead when I went to stop at the stopsign in that area the lady behind me jerked her car over to pass me like the rules don't apply to her?! WHAT THE! I wanted to ramp a sidewalk at that point just to catch up to her ass! haha! this game I can't relate to though. ;)
Hahaha! My boyfriend's sister's husband (I'm currently living with them) plays this game every day too! I like the driving games but anything that requires skills aka completing missions I'm no good at!
OH GOSH! I tried to play but didnt get the hang of it!
i had no idea you were such a big gamer....sometimes you are such a cute little mystery :)
haha yes!! Franklin is totes the best and i dont even play the game, just watched a friend play for a bit yesterday and franklin totally stood out as the bomb dot com haha :)
Post a Comment