PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.18.2013

Blowin' Money Fast into the Weekend

Kurt is currently sitting across from me on the couch sniffling, coughing and just overall looking pathetic. I can't complain though because as much as guys bitch and moan when they're sick, they're kinda cute!


Last night I went all mommy and created chicken soup from scratch. I then demoted myself by making break apart frozen cookies (but aren't those always so much better sometimes??)

Anywho, I am kind of kicking myself this week. I've been letting the littlest things bother me, depress me, make me sad, and I hate that! On Wednesday I had full intentions of blogging, but I woke up early for a morning meeting conference call and shit just hit the fan and BOOM---automatic mood buster; don't you just hate that?

How I felt...^

On a better note, today is Friday and how can you complain about Friday? This weekend Kurt promised that we could go and get some pumpkins and apples, just like every other human being has been doing this fall except for me. Even though we will only get to enjoy them for about 2 weeks because then we are jet setting off to Disney, I still want them! More on my Disney trip to come since I know you are all iiiitching for details ;-) Speaking of Disney and pumpkins, I'm determined to carve a Mickey pumpkin like this:


I guess we'll see how that catastrophe turns out

Like on Wednesdays we wear pink, on Friday we shake our booty's! Linking up with Whitney this week with a song that is the exact opposite of what I should be doing. Lately I've been throwing money around like I'm a Cash Money Millionaire and that's just not okay...however it is okay for Rick Ross.






Photobucket

6 comments:

The Pink Growl said...

RICK ROSSSSS! I'm sorry you haven't been feeling like yourself boo, but you are super cute in that pic all bundled up. Hope your weekend is so fun and Kurt starts feeling better! XOXO

Renee said...

Um, if you happen to master that Mickey carving...I have 4 pumpkins just waiting on my step for you to conquer!! Okayyy? K, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! I hope you guys feel better! I LOVE pumpkin carving! I havent gone yet this year either:( Hope your weekend is so fun! you deserve it! Chin up!

Becky said...

I hope Kurt feels better soon! Have fun gettting pumpkin and apples this weekend! I carved my first pumpkin of the season on Monday :)

The Southern Thing said...

We're going get pumpkins and apples this weekend too! I'm so excited, especially for the apple picking since I've never been! Any suggestions on where to go!?

Erin said...

Haha oh boy. Good luck on all those intricate little mickey details. The Gru part on my minion pumpkin was tough and it wasn't even that small!