PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.28.2013

Weekend weekend weekend, can't you see?

Sometimes your days just hypnotize me...and I just love your weekend ways, this is why....(I can't figure out a lyric to finish this off ha!)

Well this weekend was pretty jam packed if I do say so myself! Isn't it the truth that the more you say "I want to relax this weekend," the more stuff you actually do instead of relaxing? Yes, that was my weekend! Let me start with this...which was actually Wednesday night but I felt the need to post it so that on the morning I wake up 504729 pounds, this is an assisting factor. Just Kidding...I love nachos and could never part with them!!


We had actually ordered them sans chili, but when she brought it over and we saw the chili, no one was mad! 

Okay so let me get to the actual weekend. Friday night Kurt and I stayed in and had a few drinks. A few months ago, Kurt had the genius idea to buy Everclear. Why? I do not know but it gets him pretty loopy. We did however, carve pumpkins...Mickey and Minnie pumpkins to be precise!


Mickey Mouse was pretty difficult..especially his random chin and lower lip? However I think he came out pretty cute right? Minnie I wanted to tackle differently, we stuck two small pumpkins into her body with two wood sticks and just used the face stencil. Her nose is a little big though ha!

Saturday I cannot for the life of me remember what we did during the day besides go to the mall so I could pick up a few things for our upcoming Disney trip! That night, we went to the Bruins game, and unfortunately they lost!!




I promise this isn't an entire post about Disney BUT...as we were strolling through the TD Garden, I feasted my eyes on Bruins Mickey with a little towel! I needed him!



Sunday was deffo the most relaxing day of the weekend except for the part where I said I wanted to make my grandmothers famous spaghetti sauce, and that's when Kurt decided he was a huge know-it-all and wanted to try some "cooling" contraption after we cooked it. Needless to say we started it at 130 in the afternoon, it took 3 hours to cook, and at 10pm, it finally went into the freezer. Sorry Kurt, I'm sure when my grandmother was alive and making sauce at 90 years old, she wasn't turning it into a 9 hour process.

Oh and then there's this....MUAHAHAH. Happy Monday!


Link up with Sami for weekend shenannies!

Sami's Shenanigans

Photobucket

14 comments:

Pamela said...

Cute pumpkins! Sounds like a good weekend :)

Melissa said...

THOSE NACHOS. I need to go to lunch now.

I love the Mickey & Minnie pumpkins :) you two are the cutest. Cannot wait for more Disney things after your trip!! xxooxox

Anonymous said...

Buhhh... everclear... It's not legal in WA so whenever someone is in the mood for it (which is never for me), we have to go to Oregon to get a bottle.

Kate at Green Fashionista said...

Those pumpkins are awesome and I love that you incorporated 2 mini pumpkins for Minnie's ears :)

Anonymous said...

"This is why their broke and your so paid" :)

I was a rapper in my previous life!

CheapRunnerMichelle said...

...you know it would totally be ok - if your post was all about Disney :)

Brittany said...

those nachos look delicious!

The Pink Growl said...

i'm a little scared of the zombie you...

Bri said...

O...M...Nachos. I'm hungry.

Whitney Ellen said...

MINNIE PUMPKIN IS SO SO SO OMG OMG CUTE!
And now I'm going to have nightmares, you ass.

Anonymous said...

LOVE the pumpkins! Soooo cute!

Lindsay @ la vita dolce said...

those nachos look amazing!!! I hope they tasted like heaven in your mouth ;)
That walking dead app thing...omg my friend at work uploaded a photo of my and my husband to my facebook...so creepy! lol

Kenzie Smith said...

Isn't it funny how you plan on having a relaxing weekend and you wind up busier than ever! That happens to John and I a lot.
Speaking of 504729 pounds.. I seriously just took a picture of myself before reading this and I look like I am 3-4 months pregnant. I was half tempted to post the picture on Instagram with the caption "Guess what!" HA HA HA :D
Your pumpkins turned out cute!!
Sounds like you guys had an awesome weekend!

Amber said...

Drooling all over the nachos right now. I need them in my mouth. That's what she said.

What program did you use to make that creepy ass pic??