PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

10.03.2013

A series of unfortunate events BUT...a NYC Blate :-)

Hi friends! Long time no blog. This week has been a bit of a doozy around these parts but there's something exciting I'll get to! However a few things have just been blech!

1) Apparently one of my fish decided to leap to its death the other day and we later found him dried up on the floor! Poor thing...I wish I could have been there when he jumped out so we could have just scooped him up and in!

2) Along the same lines as my fish, I have a separate tank for my betta fish! I have had 3 betta fish in my life....2 of them which have lived to about 3 years old which I think is good This 3rd one though, didn't make it past a week and we saw him chillin' at the bottom of his tank---gone! I'm just shit outta luck I guess!

3) My knee has completely failed me! Not totally but....enough to worry me about that half marathon I'm doing in oh..a little over a month! One of my friends is a physical therapist so she's going to take a look at it for me. Hopefully all it needs is a lil stretch and maybe a knee wrap. Pretty please!

Now that I've completely complained about things that aren't THAT important, let's have some exciting news. Guess who I am seeing TOMORROW!! As in...TOMORROW TOMORROW!!




 we wish you were coming too Shay!! :-(

Thaaaaat's right! Little miss Sabrina!! She's bouncing around New York City for the week and when she told me she would be a mere 3.5 hours from me and holla'd at me, I hopped on that faster than I'd hop on a flight to Disney World! So that's where I'll be tomorrow....taking the ole train down to frolick around the city with her! It's going to be the a beautiful day with a beautiful person and I am BEYOND excited! Maybe I'll get too drunk that I'll miss my train home tomorrow night and have to shack up at the Park Plaza hotel with Sabby Fresh! haha I wiiiish!

Photobucket

9 comments:

Pamela said...

Yall have fun!! Well, I know yall will :)

Melissa said...

HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!! :)

Erin said...

Well goodness thanks for coming to my city AGAIN and not telling me. I'll let it slide this one last time. But that's it my friend.

Unknown said...

Aww SO much fun!!!! So happy for y'all!!!! Can't wait to see the pics that ensue! LOVE YOU!!! Give that Sabrina one a hug for me and tell her to get her ass back to TX so I can meet her, would ya? ;)

Amber said...

Ahhh, I hope your knee is nothing too serious!!

Have fun on your blate :) It sounds like it'll be a blast, i'm sure!

The Southern Thing said...

I am beyond jealous you'll be in NYC!! Have so much fun!

So sorry to hear about your knee and fish.. poor little guy :(

Laura Darling said...

Your poor fish! I had a fish leap out of his bowl when I was in college! It was traumatizing!

Kenzie Smith said...

That's so sad about your fish :( I've had one do that to me before and it really is a bummer.
Hope you guys have a freaking awesome time!!

Ashley said...

poor little fishies :( sorry friend!!

my knee was hurting to an i went to a chiropractor. One big thing - ICE and ice behind your knees. There are 11 "burses" in your knees which are pockets of fluid and they swell up when you run - the most important ones are in the backs of your knees!

Also, if she has an electrolysis machine - USE it! It feels like little pins and needles but feels SO good - it makes all the blood rush to that spot. Soooo addicting!

Feel better muffin!