Okay back to my regularly scheduled blog post! This weekend was so much fun I wish I could rewind it and go BACK to Friday at 2:00 when my boss told us to high-tail it out of there.
Kurt and I decided to hit the beach Saturday morning. We woke up early and headed north to Crane Beach which is in Ipswich, Massachusetts...close to Gloucester (Gloucester fisherman/Perfect Storm movie haaylooo!) It was gorgeous out! Also this beach trip showed me just how uncool Kurt looks in a snapback. But then again I don't look that cool either.
That night, we went out for a Father's Day dinner/watched the Bruins dominate! I also ate the biggest meal ever...spicy lobster over pasta and holy crap it was DIVINE! And I don't throw around that word for nothin! :-) We went to Mezzo Mare, a great italian place down by the beach. After dinner, we watched the last hour or so of the game down where my family's boat is docked. Let's just say the beers are 2$ and the mixed drinks are 3$....Hollllllla for a dolla!
I see you Kurty..
Sunday was spent with my parents and Kurt and we took the boat out for a Boston Harbor cruise and to get some lunch and drinks! Perfect Father's Day! :-)
There's my weekend in a little nutshell!! Lots of time spent outside which is always nice during the summer. Might I also add, I was a professional sunscreen applier this weekend and didn't get one ounce of burn---in fact, I may even have a little tan! That's huge for me. Caught the Irish/Scottish side of my dad while my sister got the Italian side of my mom.
Happy week! Link up with Sami and tell us about your weekend!










10 comments:
Always love your pictures - you look like SO MUCH FUN!!!
Boston is such a beautiful city...I need to visit it sometime!!
Looks like a great weekend! Beach time is always fun :) and cheap drinks
Looks like such a fun weekend! :) Your weekends always look fun though!! Probably because you're fun.
What a fun weekend!
I enjoyed your texts while you were beachin it Sat hahaha so glad you had fun! I wanna be there :) Kurt and the snapback..... my lord I almost peed my pants. Oh K lord LOL
um hi sexy little beach body. gimme dat bathing suitttt!
what a fun weekend :) i love anything that has to do with boats (and hoes... kidding), cheap drinks, and good food!!
oh and i look like a fool in a snap back, so dont you worry!
you are too cute girl!
Jealous that you had such nice weather on the weekend that you were actually able to go to the beach...but glad you had a nice time :)
This IS the perfect weeekend! I want to come on the next Jordan family weekend and eat lobster and wear big hats and go to the beach and be all northern like with you!
i totally know where you got that bikini. i love it!! i almost ordered it in blue!
Post a Comment